The marinade is a sauce made with various ingredients (paprika, garlic, salt, oregano, vinegar, etc.) that is used to enhance the flavor of numerous foods (meat, fish, vegetables, etc.). The application of a Marinade for chicken involves putting your food in the sauce and let them marinate for several hours so that the flavors of the different components to penetrate the tissues of the food on which it is applied. The proportion of each ingredient will depend on the type of food that we are going to apply the marinade. In The Naked Kitchen there are several recipes in which we practice this technique, among them, we highlight our lean pork in a marinade, and our pig’s ear marinated grilled.
In the recipe that we present today, we have prepared a sauce with various herbs and spices. The product obtained is ideal for marinating various types of meat, including chicken. Feel free to add other ingredients that you like, since the adobo is a preparation very versatile and supports all kinds of combinations of herbs and spices.
At the time of applying this sauce to the chicken meat, it is important that you do it several hours prior to the time that the think cooking. We prepare the mixture of ingredients the night before and embadurnamos with it the pieces of meat. Then, we let it rest in the fridge until the next day. Each time, we pull the bowl and give a few turns the pieces of meat so that the marinade will permeate it well on all sides.
Ingredients for marinate 1 small Chicken
- Olive oil – 60 ml
- Lemon juice – 20 ml
- Sweet paprika – 2 teaspoons
- Cayenne pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oregano – 3 tablespoons
- Basil – 1 tablespoon
- Parsley – 3 tablespoons
- Rosemary – 1 teaspoon
How to make the recipe of a Marinade for Chicken
- We started the recipe by chopping finely all the herbs of the marinade, to do this, we need to remove the stems, especially those of grasses over woody, as is the case with the rosemary and oregano. In the case of the basil and parsley, we have opted to remove them also, but you can leave them if they are tender. Once the piquemos, put in a bowl.
- Then, we add the two types of paprika and mix with a spoon. Then, pour in the bowl the lemon juice and turn to mix.
- Now, pour the oil. With a rod, mix well all the ingredients to infuse together well with the oil.
- Finally, add the salt and beat once more. We have already ready our marinade to use on any meat.
Notes and Tips
The preparation of a marinade is not subject to ingredients concrete, you can use all kinds of herbs or spices, as well as various | Median level | -acids (vinegars, citrus juices, etc), or fatty (mainly various types of oil). Therefore, feel free to change this recipe, those ingredients that I do not like and add others that are more geared to your tastes. Experiencing get amazing marinades.
If you liked this recipe for a Marinade for Chicken Sauce Recipes.