Good Chefs! How about you? Are you ready for another recipe for Bath fillers? Well, if you missed the previous Bao of iberian pork, we recommend you to check it out. You’re going to love it!
On this occasion we will change the fill and prepare with chicken, a healthier option within the two plates of Bao that you have taught from The Naked Kitchen. This is because the white meats are easier to digest, have less fat and calories and therefore, it is a dish much lighter. It is Ideal as a starter to any special meal or for dinner!
These snacks japanese known as baths have become an alternative to fast food in many cities of our country. Its versatility makes that we find a multitude of fillings of these snacks soft and spongy: Vegetables, red meat, white meat, etc
In addition, they are easy to get at stores of food asian, but as a whole, you can develop a totally homemade. In this case, to save time we have purchased a few beams frozen that are made super fast in a steamer and they are very very fine.
Do you stay? Because we started already with this super recipe!
Ingredients for 4 units
- Pan bao-frozen – 4 units
- Chicken breast – 100 grams
- Hoisin sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Cucumber – Half unit
- Vinegar – 1 dash
- Glass of water – Half
- Peanuts – Half a handful
- Sesame oil
How to make the recipe Bao Chicken with Hoisin sauce
- We thawed the bread to room temperature.
- Cut the cucumber into very thin slices and put them in a bowl with the vinegar and water. Leave minimum half an hour to macerate.
- Cut the chicken into strips and let it marinate a minimum half an hour with the hoisin sauce. After, chop the peanuts.
- Sauté the chicken in a pan with a drizzle of sesame oil and try to leave it juicy.
- We put a pan with a splash of water and on top we put the bamboo steamer, place parchment paper and perforated above the beams. Cover the steamer and let cook for 12 minutes.
- Open it up and with care not to burn yourself fill each bao with a few strips of chicken, a bit of pickled cucumber and sprinkle with peanuts, chopped. Ready!
Tips for this recipe
Here it is! Did you like the recipe? What is simple to prepare? The only thing that you’re going to lose a little bit of time is in waiting two half hours to maceren ingredients. But, you know, while you can take advantage of the time doing other things. It is a matter of organize! 🙂
And if you want to discover more eastern recipes, don’t miss these Noodles chinese with chicken, prawns and mushrooms. A chinese dish ideal to prepare in some special occasion or to give you a whim. Just try it and tell us what’s up! If you liked this recipe Bao Chicken with Hoisin sauce.Chicken Recipes