The chicken balls with sesame seeds are an easy recipe and quick. When it comes to being practical and to give our children a healthy diet, these balls are a great option. (A snak that can be served with it, is the fried cheeseballs) The chicken is a source of protein vital for our body and in addition combined with sesame seeds, we are supplying our body with minerals needed such as calcium and iron. If you still don’t know the benefits of the consumption of sesame look at this article and takes out this recipe that captivates both children and adults. Do you feel like?
Ingredients for 4 people
- Chicken breast – 300 grams
- Eggs – 2 units
- Flour – 150 grams
- Bread crumbs – 250 grams
- Sesame seeds – 100 grams
- Olive oil
Steps to make chicken balls with sesame
- The first step is to cut the chicken in pieces too small to make a dough with it. If we skip this step we ask the butcher to cut or pass through the grinder.
- Toss the chicken breast in a bowl and add an egg and salt. We shred to integrate well with the chicken breast and let it rest for at least an hour in the fridge.
- The next step is to make the balls. The ideal size is not very large, but not too small, an inter te point.
- Then, beat the other egg and pass each ball in flour, egg, the sesame seeds and finally the bread crumbs, in this order so that they are perfect.
- It remains only to fry, and to do this we take the necessary amount of olive oil in a frying pan and when hot fry the chicken balls with sesame. When golden brown remove it and eat the freshly made…
Tips for the presentation
You can accompany this dish with a mixed salad with multiple natural ingredients that make this recipe a lunch or a dinner in every rule.
If you want to make your children suck on fingers, as for dessert, give them a lemon sorbet or a jelly of pineapple, you will be happy with the news. Find more Chicken Recipes here!