Hello Chefs! Never before had tested a few wings, so healthy and so very easy to prepare. That’s why, today, we’re going to cook chicken wings in the oven.
Remember that at the end of the recipe and we’ll give you a preview on the dish that we will post tomorrow. And if you missed the recipe yesterday, and we’ll give you a hint, it’s about garlic shrimp, simply delicious, easy and quick! We are now going with the recipe today.
Ingredients for chicken Wings in the Oven (no frying and no oil) for 2 persons
For the chicken wings:
- Chicken wings – 500 grams
- Salt – 1 handful (or salt flake)
- Baking paper non-stick
How to make the recipe of chicken Wings in the Oven (no frying and no oil)
- We will first preheat the oven to 190° C or 375° F.
- We put the wings separate in a baking tray that you put face-up. Remember to use release paper to a low that will take a lot of work subsequent washing.
- We take over a handful of salt, fat, or salt in scales. If we want to we can throw some spice for our taste, such as, for example, the thyme or the rosemary. But it seems to us that only with salt are already delicious.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes and it would be ready. Have you seen that simple?
Did you like the recipe? If so, help us with your like, share it with a friend stoves and do not forget to subscribe to the channel and give the bell to not miss anything. Chicken Recipes