In this recipe you will discover how to make chicken wings in the oven with bbq sauce or bbq, is a version of the fried chicken wings that can be found in several venues. In this case I have opted to bake them in the oven, because so we get a dish much healthier than if you fry in oil, which in turn, will compensate in calories with the sauce that we use. If you want to give a value added to this dish, I suggest you accompany these wings a few baked potatoes or a potato slice, a bit of vegetables to the plate, or what you want.
Ingredients for 2 people
For the Wings
- Chicken wings – 400 grams
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
For the Bbq Sauce
- Butter – 4 tablespoons
- Onion – 1 unit
- Whiskey – 1 cup
- Tomato sauce – 1/2 cup
- Orange juice – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1/3 cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 1/3 cup
- Brown sugar – 2 tablespoons
How to make the recipe of chicken Wings in the oven with Barbecue sauce – BBQ
- We put our chicken wings on the oven tray. I recommend a good cleaning if there is any pen and use paper that is a vegetable on our tray to prevent soiling as much as possible. Remember to place them face down as you do not have to turn them around. This will toast the skin shedding all the fat in the bottom of the tray.
- Add a little salt to each wing and then season to taste.
- Take them to the oven to 170 ° Celsius for 1 and half hour. Notes the point and scoop them out when you like! Remember to remove them one at a time to avoid dragging the possible to fat the chicken has come loose during baking.
- For the barbecue sauce, we’ll take 4 tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once melted add an onion grated, a glass of whisky, half a glass of tomato sauce, the orange juice, the lemon juice, honey, worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Heat it until it dissolves well.
Notes for recipe of chicken Wings in the oven with bbq
If we want to save costs we can make use of the oven while you make the chicken wings to bake some potatoes that we will serve as a companion to these wings 😉 If you liked this recipe of chicken Wings in the oven with bbq sauce or BBQ share with your friends