In The Naked Kitchen we all love chicken Wings and this is why today we are going to make a simple recipe at the same time healthy and delicious, this is the chicken wings in the oven. As you know, the poultry meat is low in fat and if in addition the cook in the oven a lot more, because it does not need as much oil when you fry. This is a dish or a snack very simple, but no less tasty and nutritious. Do you cook?
Ingredients for 2 people
- Chicken wings – 12 units
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Chopped parsley – 1 table spoon
- White wine – 1 glass
- Black pepper – 1 pinch
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
Steps to make chicken wings in the oven
- Mince diced very small, garlic and parsley and add to a bowl. Then, we add the black pepper, white wine and salt and stir well.
- Add the wings to the bowl and leave to marinate for at least an hour. If you have plenty of time left to marinate for an hour more and you’ll see how to the chicken wings acquire a more intense flavor.
- On a baking tray, toss in olive oil and move until the oil is distributed throughout the tray.
- With a few metal clips or plastic, we take each wing of chicken from the bowl and shake well before placing in the baking tray. When we have them all, then bake 30 minutes at 180 ° c and get ready to savor!
Tips to make chicken wings
If you like the taste of lemon you can also marinate the chicken wings with lemon juice also accompanied by the ingredients that we used for this homemade recipe.
The chicken wings in the oven are a delicacy within the reach of anyone, does not lead to a development complicated and the result there is only to see… how we Tested? Chicken Recipes