Chicken Wings with spicy sauce as you’ll see in a delicious dish, with very little mystery, but with small things to keep in mind that will define the success of our plate. We have chosen to make them fries in this case, but you can always make wings in the oven as I teach in a previous recipe. We believe that frying will give you that crunchy sensation that we like.
Ingredients for 2 people
- Chicken wings – 1 kilogram
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil – enough for frying
- Spicy sauce – We got the recipe for our dish Patatas bravas, take part in that we make the spicy sauce, you’ll love it.
Steps of Chicken Wings with hot and spicy sauce
- Clean the wings, take away the guns they have.
- Take a deep saucepan and cover in olive oil until half or less, an amount sufficient to cover our wings. If you have a deep fryer perfect.
- Once hot, add the wings in two batches in the event that we do not fit in one.
- We make sure that they are crisp and golden and remove.
- If you have a deep fryer I advise that you let them drain on the rack before bringing them to the dish, so will have the least oil possible. The same when you remove from the pan.
- Place in a shallow dish with parchment paper to loosen the fat.
- We take a little bit of salt to taste on our wings still hot so that they adhere well.
- Add a little of our salsa brava spicy to the side of the plate so that each diner can dip his wing and enjoy this delicacy!
Notes and tips
Tell your seller to cut them in half. In this way you will have on one side the thigh and the wing. In such a way that it will be much easier to dip in our sauce and taking it to the mouth.
We have not seasoned because we believe that with the salt, the sauce and the wings crispy, it was more than enough for this recipe, but you can always do it if you want.
I advise you not to cover yourself with the sauce, it is better that each diner has your container already has each one of us like a touch of spice, and busting it would be a shame for this delicious dish that will certainly delight your guests!