Hello Cocinaca! Welcome to a new recipe! In this case we have prepared for you this dish of Chicken with Teriyaki sauce that will get you out of trouble before any unforeseen and that you can have ready in a very few minutes.
The chicken meat is ideal: it provides Us with proteins, an amount of fat almost unnoticeable, and many minerals such as zinc and iron, essential for our body. However, we are accustomed to eat this meat the same way and that’s why this recipe will get you out of that monotony.
The teriyaki sauce is one of the most well-known within the wide range japanese food. This will give you an exotic touch, oriental and sweet that you cannot refuse. In addition, you can always reuse this sauce for other chinese dishes as these Gyozas chickenthat I teach to prepare home-made.
Do you want to go with this wonderful recipe of Chicken Skewers oriental? To keep your list so you will only need four basic ingredients and you’ll have a different dish and with a potent flavor. The easiest and fastest way! Please take note, because here we go with the ingredients and the steps to follow!
Ingredients for 2 people
- Chicken breast – 1 unit
- Teriyaki sauce – 4 tablespoons
- Sesame seeds
- Olive oil
How to make the recipe for Chicken Kabobs Teriyaki
- We started by cutting the chicken into strips 2 cm wide approximately.
- Put all the strips in a bowl with the sauce and move it to saturate well. Later, we left half an hour in the fridge and take a taste.
- We began to form the kabobs by sliding the chicken strips on a stick skewer.
- We put a drizzle of oil in a nonstick frying pan and place the skewers about 3 minutes on each side so that they remain juicy.
- Finally, emplatamos with sesame seeds on top. Ready!
If you liked this, get more in: recipe for Chicken Kabobs Teriyaki.Chicken Recipes