If you like the spices do not miss the recipe of chicken wings crispy which we show below, a dish that you will be surprised by its powerful aroma and flavor and for that we have used various types of spices; oregano, thyme, tarragon, curry, paprika, etc., in Addition, is a preparation very simple to prepare that you can have list without much effort.
Within the recipes of chicken, wings or chicken wings are our favorite, and if, in addition, are crunchy I don’t know you, but the result to us is the very best!
Ingredients for 2 people:
- Chicken wings – 12 units
- Strong flour – 200 grams
- Olive oil – for frying
- Water – 200 milliliters
- Paprika bittersweet – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Thyme – 1/2 tablespoon
- Oregano – 1 tablespoon
- Tarragon – 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- Curry – 1 tablespoon
Steps for Chicken Wings, crispy on the paprika
- Put in a bowl the flour, the salt and the other seasonings. Mix with a fork.
- We put in another bowl, half the mixture and reserve.
- Pour water over the other half and mix with a whisk until you get a paste texture is rather liquid. It is important to add the water little by little to not happen to us.
- Then, put the wings in the bowl and stir with a spoon to that are impregnated on all sides with the paste.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic, we take it to the fridge and let it sit for an approximate time of 3 hours.
- Past the time of rest, we heat plenty of olive oil in a pan anti adherent.
- Then, remove the wings, the pasta, drain a little, and we passed the bowl where we have the half of the flour mixture and spices that we had booked.
- As you draw the wings in the flour we put it directly into the pan with the hot oil.
- We have to fry the wings in batches until golden brown on both sides. At that time, remove from oil and place on absorbent paper.
It is important that at the time of frying the wings, do it in batches so the oil temperature does not descend into excess, since, if that were to happen, we would be a product greasy, unappetizing.