Hello Chefs! Do you want to make Muffins, but you always do the same and you’re not ideas? And besides, what would you like to be more healthy and comprehensive? As éstate attentive, because in this video you will learn to make 4 recipes incredibly delicious and very, very easy. We are going to teach 4 recipes of Muffins is Whole grain and sugar less refined than the usual, and some of them, without sugar.
Some of these recipes sweetened with panela. Panela is a product 100% natural in origin, it is considered as the real cane sugar. Its only ingredient is the juice of sugar cane. And that is the reason why it is a product so natural and healthy.
To make these desserts so rich, and whenever you want, save the video in your list of favorites to always have it close. And if you missed the previous recipe, we can tell you that they are Potatoes in the Oven: 4 easy Recipes and original, I included video! But for now, let’s go already with the first recipe!
Chocolate cupcakes Healthy
Today we are going to prepare: Magdalenas of Sugar free Chocolate Healthy. With this recipe super simple, you’ll be able to stop buying muffins industrial area of the supermarket you like so much, but they are so unhealthy.
160 grams of oatmeal, 200 grams of panela cane brown sugar, 250 ml of vegetable milk, 55 grams of pure cocoa powder, 1/2 tablet of chocolate, 2 bananas, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of baking powder or baking powder and 1 pinch of salt.
- Toss the bananas in a bowl and triturarmos with a fork.
- In another bowl take eggs and beat.
- The we add it to the bowl of the bananas with the vegetable milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl mix all the solid ingredients: sugar cane, oatmeal, yeast, cocoa, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- We then mix the liquid ingredients with the solid, until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- And finally, cut it into pieces the chocolate and toss in the mixture. But we also reserve a few for decoration at the end.
- We take this mixture on the mold for muffins.
- We take over the chocolate chips reserved.
- Hornearmos for 25 minutes. The oven should already be preheated to 170°C or 340° F.
- Before you take them, we must cool to room temperature.
Muffins Whole Grain Healthy
Today you will learn how to prepare muffins with whole wheat flour and cane sugar wholemeal and unrefined. We will prepare: Muffins whole grain and healthy.
250 grams of wheat flour, 2 eggs, 200 grams of panela cane of brown sugar, 225 ml of vegetable milk, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 60 ml of olive oil and 15 grams of baking powder or baking powder.
- In a bowl take the two eggs and panela. And mix them vigorously and at much speed with the aid of a rod to beat.
- Add the milk and the extra virgin olive oil and continue whisking.
- Finally, we add: whole wheat flour, cinnamon powder and baking powder or baking powder. We will come back to mix, until it is integrated.
- We take this mixture on the mold for muffins.
- Finally, what will go in the oven for 20 minutes. The oven should already be preheated to 190°C or 375°F.
- Before taking them we must allow them to cool to room temperature to acquire the right consistency.
Muffins and Apple Oatmeal
We will prepare: Cupcakes or Muffins healthy Apple and Oat. With this recipe you’ll have fixed the breakfast for an entire week. And on top are delicious and super healthy.
3 cups of oats, 1 teaspoon of yeast or baking powder, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 cup of vegetable milk, 1/2 cup of natural yoghurt or fresh cream, 2 eggs corral, 1 large apple, 1/4 cup raisins and sweetener to taste.
- We started throwing in a large bowl the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, milk and yogurt smoothie or if you prefer you can use cream.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs. And we incorporate the large bowl.
- Now stir everything until well-mixed.
- Sink well the apple and remove the heart.
- Add the diced apple and raisins to the large bowl and mix gently until they are distributed by all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a baking special cupcakes.
- Now you just need to put it in the oven for 45 minutes or 1 hour or until baked well and browned in the top. The oven should already be preheated to 180° C or 350 ° F.
- Conservation store in a airtight container and in the fridge since this way will last for up to a week.
Cupcakes or Muffins, Healthy Raspberries
Did you know that it is possible to take cupcakes delicious but that are healthy and well with not many calories? So, today we bring you the recipe: Cupcakes or muffins Healthy from Raspberries.
1 cup of oatmeal, soft 1 and 1/2 cup ground oats, 1 cup of frabuesas, 1/2 cup of vegetable milk, 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup panela cheese, 1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons of yeast or baking powder and 2 eggs.
- The first thing to do is to mix all the liquid ingredients. We first had the 2 eggs in a bowl and beat.
- After we put the milk, vanilla essence, honey and oil. And mix everything very well.
- Next you will mix together in a large bowl with the solid ingredients: salt, yeast, baking soda, sugar cane, oats, smooth and ground oats. Mix everything with the help of the fork.
- Now incoporamos the mixture of liquid ingredients that we have done in the past. We finally raspberries and we mix.
- We’re going to use a baking special cupcakes. And we’re going to impregnate it in olive oil or some other oil to keep from sticking.
- With the help of a scoop or a spoon pour our mixture into the holes of the tray.
- To decorate it we take a handful of oat flakes. And we put a raspberry on top to that are fenómenal.
- Finally, we put it in the oven for 20 minutes. The oven should be pre-heated to 190° C, 375° F.
And remember, in the end you have a link to our course of healthy breakfasts. A perfect course, with a lot of ideas for that desayunes fast, easy, and healthy all the days of the month. ¡Until the next Chefs!