There are many people who think that vegans, or celiacs, they look very limited at the time of carrying out a varied diet. However, this perception is erroneous, the result of ignorance. At present, the alternatives are so many that practically both groups can carry out the preparation of all kinds of recipes just by substituting some other ingredient. The cake of apple that we present today is a clear example of this, it is a sweet made with ingredients free of gluten and 100% of plant origin, an option that is very good for those who want to enjoy a sweet snack at any time of the day.
As many of you already know, in The Naked Kitchen, we put at your disposal numerous recipes intended for people suffering from celiac disease, as is the case for our churros gluten-free for coeliacs we Also offer numerous dishes vegan, as our rich potato tortilla without eggs. You can find many other interesting and elaborations making use of the search engine of our website.
The cake that we present to you in this dessert recipes is very simple to prepare, just you’ll have to entertain a few minutes to mix a few ingredients and peel the apples. In exchange for that little effort, get a sweet exquisite texture that will surprise you very pleasantly. A lot of people cannot imagine a sponge cake without eggs, but if you give a chance to this recipe I can assure you that repetiréis.
Ingredients for the apple cake for 8 persons:
- Apples – 2 units
- Soy yogurt lemon flavor – 125 grams
- Soy milk – 120 grams
- Vinegar of modena – 6 grams
- Gluten-free flour – 180 grams
- Sunflower oil – 50 grams
- Sugar – 150 grams
- Yeast chemistry – 23 grams
- Margarine – for greasing mold
Steps to prepare the apple cake “gluten-free” ideal for celiacs and vegans
- First, mix the milk with the vinegar and let stand for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes, pour the mixture into a bowl. Add the yogurt and mix it with the help of a whisk.
- Add the sugar and continue mixing until dissolved.
- Then, add the sunflower oil and mix again.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Tamizamos the mixture directly in the bowl where we have the liquid ingredients. Beat with the whisk so that all ingredients are integrated, giving rise to a mass of even texture that does not appreciate lumps of flour.
- With the help of a peeler, remove the skin on the apples and we cut the meat in the tacos small.
- Add the apple pieces to the bowl and mix to distribute evenly.
- Oils with margarine baking sheet and sprinkle with a little flour. We give a few blows to the mold so that the excess flour is loose and we can as well remove it.
- Then, pour the dough into the mold.
- We have been in the oven preheated to 180 ° C and bake for 1 hour.
- Past the scheduled time, we check the point of cooking plunging a toothpick into the dough, if to remove any remnants of dough our cake is ready, otherwise, we need to extend the cooking a few minutes more.
- Once you are ready, remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack before you turn out.
Tips for the recipe
For the preparation of this cake we have used milk and soy yogurt, but you can opt for any milk or yogurt vegetable (oats, rice, almonds, etc.).
On the baking, you must pay attention to the surface of the cake, if you see that it takes a dark tone too soon, you must protect it by putting over it a piece of aluminum foil. The yeast that we used is also called “baking-powder”, it has nothing to do with the yeast.