Good Chefs! How is going your week? Today I bring you a recipe for pastry is very simple to prepare and that will get you out of any trouble in any moment that you want to vary your snacks or breakfast: A Brioche or sweet Bread butter.
Sometimes we think that the fact prepare homemade pastries is complicated by having to amass a lot of preparations, have to let the dough rest, lose a lot of time in the kitchen, etc., do Not, however, prepare a pastry in our own home is usually a much more healthy, because we will control the quantities of ingredients are not healthy like sugar or butter.
In addition to this, these dessert recipes and homemade candies will have less chemicals, preservatives and taste so much more natural coming from our own oven. The last advantage that we found to make this sweet so delicious is that because of its texture, it is able to be kept well in our fridge for a week. In this way, we will be able to consume it each day little by little and in small portions rather than stick with the binge for a day or two.
And don’t worry if you think it’s going to be difficult: From the naked kitchen we follow steps to follow perfectly detailed and outlined, the time of preparation and cooking, so that you can take advantage of this last doing other things. I go ahead and prepare this Brioche butter that is very fluffy and will please the whole family!
Ingredients for 1 unit
- Strong flour – 300 grams
- Sugar – 70 grams
- Fresh yeast – 20 grams
- Butter – 150 grams
- Eggs – 3 units
- Milk – 40 ml
- Salt – 5 grams
- Egg – 1 unit to paint
- Flavour to taste with orange blossom water, vanilla, orange zest, lemon, chocolate chips
How to make the recipe for Brioche butter
- We dissolve the yeast with the milk to room temperature and add the sugar.
- Form a volcano with the flour and sieved in the centre, put the yeast mixture, and to one side, the salt. Mix well and add the eggs while we continue moving until it forms a homogeneous mass.
- Let it rest for 30 min. Then, add the butter, and your choice of toppings for flavor. We add orange blossom water and vanilla.
- We begin to knead until it incorporates everything well. It will be a sticky dough but do not worry, continue kneading for at least 20 minutes and will be forming a ball with which to work. We leave it again to stand another half hour (it Should double its volume).
- Knead again 20 minutes and it can give way. Divide the dough into equal balls depending on the mold that we will use. In this case, 3 balls in a pudding mold. Let it rest in this case 1 hour and a half in a hot site (you Must grow quite). Paint with beaten egg and put sugar or more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20/25min until we see that you have an all golden. Leave to cool on a wire rack. And you are done!
Some important notes:
Have you seen what most simple recipe? In a little over an hour you’ll be ready for this sweet that will give a touch very tasty to your breakfast, more energetic than ever.
And if you like these homemade desserts, we recommend you take a look at this Pumpkin Cake that you can have in less than an hour and is delicious. In addition, if you’re reading this in the fall, you should know that this vegetable is own this season and because of this, your cake will have a more intense flavor and many nutritional properties.