If I had to choose one of the homemade desserts more rich would possibly be this chocolate brownie and a good brownie, it can be my downfall.
By the looks of it you must be an urban legend that the brownie was invented because of an oversight. They say that an american lady was preparing a chocolate cake and forgot to put yeast. What is certain is that this type of sweet does not carry any kind of driving and there is not even to put air in the preparation when it is done.
I have used different recipes for making brownies but I’m not convinced, a few times was very fluid and the other too dry. I think that this formula is ideal. It is very wet inside, but the surface is a bit crispy and brittle and actually cracked when baking.
What to add nuts or not, it is optional but I think you feel very well. Sometimes, if I have time, tuesto a tad nuts before you use them because they are a bit more crunchy and I think that raises the flavor of the same, but go, if you are in a hurry, put as-is and is already.
Ingredients for Brownie Nuts for 9 people
- 200 g of black chocolate
- 110 g butter, at room temperature
- 120 g of flour for all use
- 3 large eggs
- 200 g of white sugar
- 100 g of walnuts chopped coarse
- For flavoring we put the contents of half a vanilla bean, a little of the extract or a teaspoon of sugar vainillado
How to make recipe of Brownie Nuts
- We will put the oven to 180 ° C. As I mentioned in the introduction, we have to avoid introducing air into the preparation so that we will not use the mixer to make the sweet.
- We will put a pan with water on the fire and put it over a bowl to melt the chocolate and butter in a bain Marie. If you prefer to use the microwave, we introduce the butter until melted and then incorporate the chocolate, already out of the microwave, and what we are going to integrate.
- Add the sugar and then the eggs one by one. When we have uniform mass, add the flour, we’ll mix everything well and finally we will make the nuts.
- Forraremos the mold with baking paper. Put the dough into the mold, trying to that there is the same thickness across the entire surface. Asentaremos the mass giving a few taps to the mold on the table.
- We will post the mold to half height and we’ll bake at 180 degrees C for about 35 minutes. You already know that the time can vary from one oven to another so we may need a few minutes more or less.
- To check if done, a toothpick inserted in the dough has to come out a bit stained but not with liquid chocolate.
- Once we remove the sweet from the oven let it warm up a bit and place it very carefully (it is very fragile and can break) on a rack until cool.
- What taparemos well with aluminum foil and keep in the fridge. When we consume it we will take temperature out of the fridge a while. I like it more lukewarm or even giving a couple of minutes of microwave.
- You can serve it with whipped cream or, even better, with vanilla ice cream.
If you liked this recipe of Brownie Walnuts Dessert Recipes.