When we talk about brownies around the world will comes to mind the image of the classic chocolate brownies. However, in the recipe books of various books, we can find many other versions made with all types of ingredients. In the recipe that I propose today, we have substituted the dark chocolate for white chocolate. As in the classic recipe, we’ve added nuts, resulting in the whole, a delicious blend that you cannot miss.
If you walk looking for a homemade dessert that requires no knowledge of cooking, prepare in a very short time and that, above, is delicious, without a doubt, this recipe will come like ring to the finger. If you devote a few minutes to read the step-by-step, or watch the video that we also offer, you can see that I am not exaggerating, and that you may have finished this dessert in less than an hour.
Furthermore, if you want to surprise significantly to your, accompany these brownies with a bit of homemade ice cream chocolate or vanilla.
Ingredients for Brownies White Chocolate for 2 persons
- White Chocolate – 140 grams
- Eggs – 2 units
- Walnuts – 75 grams
- Wheat flour – 100 grams
- Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar – 80 grams
- Liquid vanilla – 1 teaspoon
- Butter – 80 grams
How to make the recipe of Chocolate Brownies White
- Prepare the bain-Marie to melt the chocolate, to do this we heat water in a saucepan and mates within a bowl that resist the heat. The bowl must not be in contact with the base of the pan. Heat the water over medium heat.
- When the water is hot, add the chopped chocolate and the butter. We put the fire almost to the minimum. With a spatula stir regularly until the chocolate melts. At that time, we removed the bowl and leave the mixture to atempere slightly.
- Cascamos the eggs and put their contents into a medium bowl. Add the sugar and beat with a stick until the sugar dissolves and we are left with a foamy concoction.
- Then, pour the liquid vanilla and continue beating to incorporate it. When the mixture of chocolate and butter have softened, the pour into the bowl where you have beaten the eggs. Beat again to unify all the ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour and baking powder. With the help of a strainer, tamizamos both ingredients in the bowl where we have the rest of the ingredients. Mix with the whisk.
- Then, chop the nuts lightly and add to the bowl. Mix once more so that they are evenly distributed throughout the dough. We put it in the oven to heat at 175 ° C.
- Lined with parchment paper a baking dish. Pour the mass in the source and extend it with a spatula so that it is uniformly distributed.
- Bring the pan to the oven. Bake at 175 ° C, for a time of approximately 35 minutes or until the dough is cooked. To check this, sink a toothpick and found that, when removing it, do not present remains of mass.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool. Once the dough is cold, the desmoldamos and cut into pieces.
Notes and Tips
For the preparation of this recipe we have used a mould with a few measures 31 X 19 X 5.5 cm. We have obtained a cake with a thickness of approximately 3 centimeters. If you use a mold smaller the thickness will be greater, in that case watch it is possible that you may have to bake a little more.
In some regions it’s traditional to heat up the brownie before serving. If you want to do it so you can use the microwave to provide a heat stroke before bring it to the table.
If you liked this recipe of Brownies, White Chocolate Dessert Recipes.