This is a recipe with which we can take advantage of those bananas that have been forgotten in the fruit bowl, in fact, the more mature they are the more rich we will get. The cake obtained is notable for its intense aroma and flavor. If you like sweets made with fruit, in our page we put at your disposal many other options, among which we want to highlight our homemade cake of peach, and our pudding, or pudding of apple. If you want to see many other creations I invite you to make use of our search engine.
The recipe that I propose today is really simple to prepare, just mix a few ingredients and make a puree with the bananas. In less than 10 minutes shall list the mass, of the others, is in charge of the oven.
If you use very ripe bananas you can significantly reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe, and even you can replace the white sugar by integral or by some kind of syrup, this way you will obtain a fresh, more healthy.
Ingredients [For 8 persons]:
- Banana – 3 units
- Egg – 1 unit
- Sunflower oil – 75 grams
- Vanilla liquid – 6 grams
- Sugar – 170 grams
- Cinnamon – a pinch
- Baking powder (baking powders) – 5 grams
- Wheat flour – 210 grams
- Salt – a pinch
- Butter – for greasing the pan
Steps of the Budin or Pudin de Banana
- Remove the skin of the bananas, put them in a bowl and crush with the help of a fork.
- We put sugar and oil in a bowl and beat with the rods accessory of the electric mixer.
- We take the egg and continue whisking.
- Then, add the liquid vanilla.
- Once the vanilla has been incorporated to the mixture, add the mashed banana and beat once more to distribute evenly.
- In a bowl mix the flour, salt, cinnamon powder and the baking powder.
- Tamizamos the mixture directly over the bowl where we have the rest of the ingredients.
- Beat once more until a mass of even texture in which there are no apparent lumps formed by the flour.
- Oils with butter a baking sheet and sprinkle with flour.
- Then, pour the dough into the mold.
- We took her to the oven, preheated to 180º C, and bake for 70 minutes or until the cake is cooked.
- Past the scheduled time, we check the doneness of the dough by pricking a toothpick in its interior, if, when removing it, there are no dough scraps our cake is ready.
- Leave to cool on a rack before you unmold.
Notes and Tips
We recommend that in order to achieve a cake with a potent flavor use ripe bananas.
If you want to prepare a vegan version of this cake you can do so by simply ignoring the egg and adding in its place half a banana more.