Autumn has arrived, it has already passed the strong heat of the summer and will fancy turning on the oven, and our kitchen is permeated with the sweet smell of biscuits fresh baked….
This bundt you will love it, the blend of orange and chocolate always wins out, we all know , but I do not get tired never taste it…and least in a cake fluffy, moist and flavorful as it is that I bring you this week. The same thing we served for a breakfast, a snack, or to give us a taste itching between the hours…
It makes my mouth water just thinking about it, and is that the citrus fruits are very good on the biscuits and give them a taste impressive.
Ingredients 1 Bundt Cake
- 1 whole orange with skin
- 3 eggs
- 200g of flour
- 200g of sunflower oil
- 200g of sugar
- 1 packet of yeast chemical powder, (type-royal)
- a pinch of salt
- 150g of chocolate chips
Preparation of Bundt Cake Orange and Chocolate Chips
- First wash well the skin of the orange with a brush. The dry and the grate. The reserve
- Peel well the orange removing all the white part.
- We make pieces and put it in the bowl of the mixer.Add the sugar and the orange peel grated. What beat well until no lumps. To form a fine purée.
- In a bowl put the eggs with the pinch of salt and beat with rods until they double their volume. Add the oil and mix. Add the pureed orange and mix well.
- Finally, add the sifted flour with the yeast. Mix.
- Humedecemos the chocolate chips and the enharinamos. Add to the dough and mix.
- We spread a mold with butter and flour and toss the dough.
- Bake with the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes. The 30-minute click with a stick to see how it is done. If it comes out stained will give you more time, and if not, take it out of the oven. You already know that every oven is different and times change a little.
- Let it cool on a wire rack and when it is mild it desmoldamos.
- Let it cool down and ready to eat.
I hope that you will enjoy it a lot.