This recipe of Chocolate Spelt Cake “with maple syrup” is very low in calories. The best way to enjoy a rich sponge cake with barely any sugar, of course, 0% of refined sugar and flours that are rich in fiber, such as spelt or wheat flour. In addition, as a substitute of the traditional sugar refining, we teach you to use the syrup of agave and/or in place of the brown sugar. And if you want a cake with a more traditional do not fail to see our yogurt cake. into the dessert recipes.
Ingredients for 1 cake of medium size
- 1 natural Yogurt (125 grams)
- 3 eggs
- 1 envelope of baking powder (10 grams)
- The zest of a lemon or orange
With the measure of the cup of yogurt (125 grams) added:
- 1 measure of olive oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1 and 1/2 measure of maple Syrup of Agave (or at its default setting of 1 and 1/2 brown sugar)
- 1 measure of wheat flour of espleta
- 2 measure of wheat flour.
- 2 tablespoons of pure chocolate powder
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of dessert of brown sugar
Steps chocolate spelt cake “with maple syrup”
- We take the eggs and the syrup of agave (or sugar) put it and a bowl and mix well, with the help of the blender.
- Next add the yogurt, oil and zest of the lemon. beat again and add the flour and the yeast. Beat well until the dough is thin and without lumps. At this point, add the chocolate and beat again.
- In a mold we take the previous mixture (previously greased with oil to prevent sticking) and sprinkle a little brown sugar on top.
- Preheat the oven 15 minutes and then bake for 45 minutes at 180 º C.
- To check if it is in your point, what we got with the help of a skewer or fork and if it comes out clean it means that our cake is ready.
- Leave to cool in the oven for 10 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Let cool completely and desmoldamos.
It is a sponge cake healthy, easy and yummy, to enjoy at any time…