Bananas are native to southeast asia and the largest producer is india, but are grown in over 130 countries and receive various names such as banana or banana, bananas or bananas. The Canary islands came from Equatorial Guinea, introduced by Portuguese explorers, and when the crop was already well rooted on the islands this product was brought to the New World by the conquistadors.
Bananas are very nutritious, rich in minerals such as potassium and magnesium and low in sodium. It has a lot of iron and vitamins A and group B. they Say that helps prevent depression, and is used to compensate for the loss of potassium caused by some treatments for hypertension. But the best thing, the best thing is that they are delicious and can be used to make many preparations sweet.
The combination of banana and chocolate is a classic that always works. The cake that I propose is delicious. I have not obtained a marbling very marked because the mass takes banana darkens when you put it in the oven.
Ingredients for a mold of 1 k of capacity and about 8 servings
- 200 g of powdered sugar.
- 200 g all-purpose flour.
- 4 eggs, size L.
- 250 g of butter.
- 15 g of yeast chemistry.
- 100 g of ripe banana.
- 5 ml (one teaspoon) of vanilla essence.
- 60 g of dark chocolate for baking.
- 8 g of pure cocoa powder without sugar.
Preparation of the Cake of Banana and Chocolate
- Precalentaremos the oven to 180 ° C.
- Let’s first make the dough: the base will beat the sugar with the butter until you have a smooth preparation creamy. We will be adding the eggs one by one and continue whisking. When everything is integrated will incorporate little by little the flour until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Separate the preparation into two parts more or less equal.
- For the chocolate mass: we will melt the dark chocolate in a bain-Marie will withdraw and leave it to cool a little. When it is tempered add it to the middle of the dough base. In addition we’ll put the cocoa powder.
- Pass the plantain dough: Add the vanilla essence. Aplastaremos the banana with a pisapatatas and we will incorporate it into the other half of the dough base. It is important chafar the banana just before use so that it does not darken much.
- To prepare the mold you can use baking paper or spread with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- Put the chocolate mass in the mold base because it weighs more. Above l we will post the banana. You can leave them as well, but if you want to get an effect marbling you have to slide a spoon along the mold to mix the two masses a little.
- With the oven at 180 degrees and with heat up and down will get the mold at the mid-height and we’ll bake about 70 minutes until clicking with a skewer comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool completely and rest for a whole day before turn out and consume it.