Good Chefs! How about you? If you have arrived here it is because perhaps you are looking for a different recipe to incorporate it in your breakfast and get out of the routine. Well you’re in the right place!
Biscuits for breakfast or snack are very simple and quick to prepare and best of all is that there are many, many versions. We can add to the mix classic ingredients as varied as dried fruits, dried fruits, scents, chocolates, varied etc, we can Also go playing around with the flours and sugars that mix.
In this case we will prepare a sponge Cake of Orange which is very spongy and juicy thanks to the mixture of wheat flour with corn flour. We will use this fruit that many properties have, in addition of Chia Seeds, considered a great superfood. They can give up to five times more Calcium than conventional milk, many antioxidants, vitamins and Omega 3 fatty acids in quantities much higher. All of this makes the combination of the orange and these seeds is very healthy for our cake.
In addition, we will also use the container of the yogurt that we use to perform all the steps. This way, you’ll be able to follow the recipe to the letter and you can’t go wrong with the servings that you need.
Let’s go with the recipe!
Ingredients for sponge cake of orange and chia seeds for 4 persons 1 unit
- Greek yogurt or natural – 2 units
- Olive oil – 1 measure of yogurt
- Panela – 2 measures of yogurt
- Wheat flour – 2 measures of yogurt
- Corn flour – 1 measure of yogurt
- Zest of one orange
- Juice of one orange
- Yeast chemistry – 1 on
- Eggs – 3 units
- Chia seeds – 2 tablespoons
How to make the Cake recipe orange and chia seeds
- We started by mixing in a bowl the eggs with the sugar and later add also the yogurt, the zest, the oil and the juice of the orange. Mix it all well until smooth.
- Then add the flour, the yeast and the chia seeds. Beat well until the mixture is smooth.
- Oils or put baking paper into the mold chosen, and pour the mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees for approximately 25 minutes or until the prick with a toothpick comes out dry.
- Leave to cool and cut a portion for you to enjoy.
Some helping tips
Have you seen what a recipe easy to prepare? Very few desserts can be prepared in less than an hour and this is one of them. A sponge cake delicious that you will incorporate in your breakfast, your snacks or dessert, if you feel like it.
But, you know, limit to once a month or every two weeks, as it is a food calorie which contains panela, and other products that don’t overindulge.
And if you want to know the recipe for more yummy sweets, try this cake with coconut milk. A healthier option to the recipe that we just propose with the flavor of the fruit more tropical and exotic. If you liked this Cake recipe orange and chia seed and the others dessert recipes.
¡Until the next Chefs!