Good Chefs! Are you ready to learn a new recipe of HOME COOKING? This time we turn to bring a dessert, and homemade delicious that you’ll be able to draw for a birthday, a special date or just if you fancy a treat sweet in some days time: A cake with coconut milk.
But, wait… How is that coconut milk? We are used to prepare cakes with mild flavors for children. We usually use yogurt, lemon or greeks or milk. In this case, we propose a version of the cake classic yogurt by combining this with a little coconut milk to provide a very different flavor, in addition to getting a fluffy texture with the that is sure to repeat many more times.
Please take note that it is very simple!
Ingredients for 1 unit
- Greek yogurt or coconut – 1 unit
- Panela – 2 measures of yogurt
- Mild olive oil – 1 measure
- Flour – 3 measures of yogurt
- Yeast chemistry – 1 on
- Eggs – 3 units
- Coconut milk – 1 scoop of yogurt
For the frosting
- Icing sugar – 4 tablespoons
- Water or coconut milk – 1 tablespoon
How to make the Cake recipe with coconut milk
- We begin beating the eggs with the sugar until well integrated. Then, add the yogurt and coconut milk, move again and pour in oil.
- When is well mixed, we continue with the dry ingredients: pour the flour and yeast and move until smooth.
- Put the mixture into the mold chosen, and bake at 180 degrees for approximately 30 minutes or until the prick the center of the cake, the toothpick comes out clean.
- Finally, we prepare a glaze with the icing sugar and the water or coconut milk. We cover all the cake, leave to cool and voila!
Notes and Tips
– And now you ready for this super cake that will appeal to the whole family? Have you seen how easy to make if you follow all the steps? In less than an hour to get it on your table.
And if you like these recipes homemade you can control the amounts, the ingredients and that happen to be usually more healthy, you can not miss this other Cake Integral with stevia and no sugar. A jewel in the crown with which you’ll be able to have a treat without feeling too bad about yourself.
Hope to see you in the next recipe! Oh Hello Chefs!
If you liked this Cake recipe with coconut milk Dessert Recipes.