As I know that you like the recipes of desserts, I could not miss in the kitchen homemade the famous chocolate brownie. Dessert recipes where there, simple and delicious to chocolate lovers in this case.
The word brownie com from the color of this sweet because of its main ingredient, the chocolate, although the first time it was cooked, back in 1896, did not contain that ingredient, but treacle.
This time the recipe comes accompanied with a rich scoop of vanilla ice cream, but you can eat also of whipped cream, and even cream, and if you want to see how to do another version, you can see the final video of our Brownie home-made Chocolate.
Ingredients for chocolate Brownie and vanilla ice cream for 4 persons 1 unit
- Nuts – 100 grams
- Butter – 175 grams
- Dark Chocolate – 300 grams
- Sugar – 300 grams
- Eggs – 4 units
- Flour – 200 grams
- Chocolate chips – to taste
- Vanilla ice cream – 1 ball
- Chocolate syrup – to taste
How to make the chocolate Brownie and vanilla ice cream recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200º and oils the mold that we will use with a bit of butter, in this case we will use a mold of rectangular. In my case I used a rectangular baking tin measuring glass. Reserve.
- Chop the walnuts into rough pieces, that is to say, some leave it in chunks small enough and the other into larger chunks. This is optional, as there are people that loves to find pieces of dry fruit large and other people won’t tolerate it. Also to tell you, you can choose other dried fruit that are not nuts, for example hazelnuts.
- Melt the butter and chocolate. Melt the butter and the chocolate you have two options, the first, and fastest is to put them in the microwave at small intervals of time (about fifteen seconds), so that the chocolate does not burn
- Another option is to melt the butter and chocolate in a bain-Marie to do this, put the bowl in a refractory, for example, in a saucepan of boiling water, we must stir gently and continuously until the butter and chocolate are fully melted, and we must take care that no water gets in the mixture. The way by which derritáis the mixture depends on you, whichever of the two is valid. Let it cool down.
- Once the mixture of the butter and the chocolate is cool, mix it with the sugar. To do this we will help of a wooden spoon; when the sugar is fully integrated, we have to add the eggs one by one. It is important not to add the next egg until the previous one is fully integrated.
- When the eggs are integrated, tamizamos the flour into the mixture by putting the sieve high to aerate. In sift, we can use a sieve or a colander large, the result is the same. Incorporate the flour until you achieve a smooth batter and no lumps of flour. We will continue mixing with a wooden spoon.
- The time has come to add the nuts and the chocolate chips. We distribute well by the mass, which has to be thick, I remind you that the brownie is a cake pretty blunt.
- Pour in the mold that we have prepared in step 1, and extend well to fill the corners. Alisaremos the surface well so that the brownie upload all equally and does not form lumps rare.
- We have been in the oven and we will have it there for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200°. If you insert a skewer, it should come out with a little bit of mass. Remove from the oven, let cool completely and serve with ice cream and chocolate syrup.
Have you seen how easy it has been to make this Brownie home? If you have any questions or any suggestions leave us a message and we or our community will answer you as soon as possible. Enjoy!
If you liked this recipe of chocolate Brownie and vanilla ice cream share with your friends.