Brownies are one of the desserts more typical of the united States which is a kind of sweet dough, more dense than a sponge cake, which may sometimes be sprinkled with chopped nuts or other ingredients. In The Naked Kitchen there are various recipes of brownies that we shared; from the classic brownie home, until other, more daring, in that the white chocolate is the protagonist.
In the recipe I share below we are going to show you how to prepare another version of this rich, sweet, on this occasion we are going to develop from two different masses; one at base of cheese and another where the dark chocolate is the protagonist, you get a delicious combination that no doubt you will be surprised by its great taste and delicious texture.
Although the development of these brownies is a bit laborious, we are confident that if you follow our detailed step-by-step you not present any difficulty. We encourage you to you who dare with this rich, sweet because we are sure that will delight the whole family. Do we not believe? As comprobadlo for yourselves preparing today these rich and amazing chocolate brownies and cheese.
Ingredients for Chocolate Brownies and Cheese for 2 people
- Eggs – 3 units
- Icing sugar – 50 grams
- Cream cheese – 225 grams
- Vanilla liquid – 6 grams
- Butter – 110 grams
- Dark Chocolate – 110 grams
- Brown sugar – 140 grams
- Wheat flour – 45 grams
How to make the recipe of Chocolate Brownies and Cheese
- Put in a bowl the cream cheese and the icing sugar and mix with a whisk until you obtain a creamy homogeneous texture.
- Then, add the vanilla and egg and beat for both ingredients to be distributed evenly in the mixture. With this we already have list our dough cheese.
- Next, prepare the chocolate mass, to do this, we begin by heating water in a pot. Put in a bowl the chocolate pieces and the butter and melted both ingredients in a bain Marie. We help of a spatula, or a whisk, to go mixing them up. When they have melted, set aside the bowl of fire.
- Then, pour in the bowl the brown sugar and mix it. Now, cascamos one of the two eggs and toss well in the bowl. Continue mixing with the rods for the egg to incorporate into the mix. We do the same with the other egg.
- Finally, add the flour and mix once more until it is absorbed by the rest of the ingredients. Cover with parchment paper a baking dish and pour about 2/3 of the chocolate mass.
- Next, put in the source the cheese mass. With the help of a spoon divide ourselves over small amounts of the chocolate mixture, trying to form a kind of circle.
- Sink a toothpick so that it reaches practically to the bottom of the source and make circular movements to mix both masses, which will lead to a nice drawing after baking.
- Bring the pan to the oven, preheated to 180º C, and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the brownies are frozen. Check the doneness by pricking a toothpick in the dough, and making sure that any remnants to remove, if present, we need to extend the cooking a few minutes more.
- Once the dough has cooled, you can unmold and cut the brownies to the size you want.
Notes and Tips
For this recipe we have used a mould with a few measurements of 31 x 18.5 centimeters. I recommend not to use a lot bigger since the brownies I would be very fine.
If you liked this recipe of Chocolate Brownies and Cheese Recipes Desserts.