If some weeks ago we were taught how to prepare a delicious banana cake with spelt flour, in the recipe for today we are going to teach to develop a rich chocolate cake with coverage.
For today’s recipe we have used classic flour. With it you will obtain biscuits with a wonderful volume without adding yeast, as this flour already includes everything necessary for the dough to mild properly. In addition to cakes, you can use it to prepare many other recipes: cupcakes, muffins, cakes, etc
Today’s recipe is very simple to prepare. Although it is somewhat laborious, we encourage you to do it, because the result is a delicious chocolate cake with a heady coverage. If you are organizing well, you can have it ready in less than an hour and a half, you can even prepare the cake the night before and finish the drawing the next day.
Do you want to discover how to prepare this rich dessert? Let’s go there!
Ingredients For 8 persons
- Eggs – 3 units
- Sugar – 190 grams
- Yogurt chocolate – 125 grams
- Sunflower oil – 100 grams
- Flour bizcochona – 170 grams
- Cocoa powder – 40 grams
- Butter – for greasing the pan
For the coverage:
- Dark Chocolate – 175 grams
- White Chocolate – 75 grams
- Cream – 175 grams
- Butter – 40 grams
Preparation of the Chocolate Cake with Coverage
- In the first place, cascamos the eggs and pour their contents into a bowl.
- Add the sugar and beat with the rods accessory of the electric mixer until you obtain a creamy mixture.
- Add the yogurt, of chocolate and continue whisking.
- Then, pour the sunflower oil at the time that we beat for this to be incorporated into the mixture.
- Below, we take a sieve and tamizamos directly over the bowl the cocoa powder. Beat.
- Tamizamos also the flour and beat once more until you get a dough texture that does not look at the lumps are formed in flour.
- Oils with butter a baking sheet and sprinkle with flour. We hit the mold gently on the countertop so that the excess flour will come off.
- Pour the dough into the mold.
- We carry the mold to the oven. Bake at 180 ° C, for 40 minutes or until the cake is ready. Check the doneness by pricking the dough with a toothpick. The cake will be ready when you remove the stick there are no apparent remains of a mass attached to the same.
- Leave to cool on a rack before you unmold.
- When the cake is cold, desmoldamos and, with the help of a knife, pin flatten the top by cutting the cap or portion of the mass that has left high. In this way, we will be left with a cake a lot more beautiful after putting on the cover.
- Chop the chocolate and put it in a bowl.
- We heat the cream in a saucepan. When it starts to boil, remove from heat and pour into the bowl where we have the chopped chocolate. With the help of a whisk, stir so that the chocolate melts.
- Then, add the butter and continue stirring to incorporate the mixture.
- Once we have the coverage list, we let it temper for a few minutes before pouring it over the cake.
- Meanwhile, we melt the white chocolate in a bain Marie.
- When the chocolate is melted, introduced into the inside of a disposable piping bag.
- We put the cake on a wire rack. We put the grid on a tray or a plate.
- Pour on top of the cake with the chocolate frosting black so that it is distributed evenly. Then, we took it to the fridge where we let the cover sit for 15 minutes.
- Past the time of rest, we pulled out of the fridge and started to draw on the cover, concentric circles with the white chocolate (see video).
- Finally, and with the help of a toothpick, trace lines by dragging the tip of the toothpick on the cover, so that arrastremos part of the white chocolate. The lines should go, alternating their direction, if in a we dragged the toothpick from the center outward in the following then we drag from the outside towards the center. Continue marking lines until you have a nice drawing like the one you can see in the picture of the presentation of this recipe.
- Finally, put the cake in the fridge and let it stand for several hours so that the cover is secure.
A tips for this Cake
The fclassic flour already incorporates the yeast (baking powder) needed for the biscuits to acquire a great volume during the baking, therefore, it is not necessary to add more.
Although with this recipe you get a cake with a delicious texture, if you wish you can soak it with a syrup by landlord prior to placing the coverage.