A chocolate cake with no sugar that I think you will love. Summer is coming, and with it, the diets. The restriction, to deprive myself of eating anything, I guess that is the worst. Fortunately or unfortunately, I did not fatten, nor shot, that is why I have never deprived of eating anything. For a year and a half, something after starting the higher level of cuisine, I started to look at the labels for additives dangerous, trans fats, etc…
The fat of palm, monosodium glutamate, and many other ingredients present in the pastries – each time in less products – are those that I have been eliminating from my day-to-day. Recently, I saw a reportage of “research team” that we consume daily an average of 150 grams of sugar, being healthy is just 25 grams. It was for that reason that I proposed to limit the consumption of sugar is 25 grams (more or less since I have to trust the labels).
And now, yes, start with the dessert recipes. Today we are going to prepare a cake without sugar, with a hint of chocolate. I’m not going to say that it’s healthy healthy, but yes that is much more healthy than any other type of industrial bakery.
Ingredients for a chocolate cake without sugar for 4 people
For the dough
- 3 eggs
- 1 yogurt without sugar (we will use the cup of yogurt as measure)
- 1 measure of sunflower oil
- 3 measures of flour
- 15 gr of cocoa powder
- 30 gr of stevia on top (of appearance as the white sugar)
- A pinch of salt
- 15 gr of yeast
You will also need to
- A bowl
- A colander or sieve
- A rod
- 1 mould plum cake (to be glass)
Steps of chocolate cake with no sugar
- For the preparation of this simple cake, just follow a few steps.
- Before anything else, preheat the oven to 200º, followed, together the three eggs with 30 grams of stevia and varillea vigorously.
- To this mixture, add a glass of oil, and if you like, the zest of a lemon. Also poured the yogurt and a pinch of salt.
- Finally, add the dry ingredients, the flour, the yeast and the cocoa powder.
- Pass them through a sieve first and then stir with the rod until it has become a homogeneous mass.
- Wet with oil to a napkin and smeared all over the inside of the mold. Also added to the pan a tablespoon of flour and make movements to divide this by the inside of the mold, this will cause then the cake will come off with ease.
- When the oven is already hot, fills the mold all the mixture and put in the oven, leave it for 10 minutes at 200 degrees and then lower to 180 degrees for 25 minutes. After 35 minutes, remove from oven and prick with a knife in the center. In the event that something comes out wet or with raw dough, repeat the process of clicking them every 5 minutes.
- Already baked, let it cool and you’ll be able to turn out (and then eating it with apricot jam).