If you liked our recipe for the traditional yogurt cake, you can not lose the version that we bring you today, one of the desserts to more elaborate. On this occasion, we have incorporated into the dough a bit of pure cocoa, getting a chocolate cake with a delicious aroma and chocolate flavor and a texture very fluffy. If you like this type of development, in our page we put at your disposal a great variety of recipes to make different types of biscuits. We invite you to use the search engine that you can find in the top right to give with them, it is as simple as typing the word “cake” in the box.
The preparation of the recipe of today is, as in the case of recipes like, really simple, so you only have to mix all the ingredients in a bowl, respecting the order that I give you in the step-by-step, and, after pouring the dough in a greased pan, take it to the oven. In less than an hour completaréis the whole process, including the baking time. If you are not experienced in the field of baking, perhaps I can help read our article; Tips for the homemade cake perfect.
To develop this, or any other cake, you must use the flour for pastry, never strong flour. Normally in the shops is specified to what use it is intended each type of flour, but it is not always the case, in those cases, we can know this by looking at the amount of protein expressed in the nutritional information. You can expand your information by reading our entry on the different types of flour and their uses in the kitchen.
Would you like to learn how to prepare a rich chocolate cake? Let’s go with the recipe!
Ingredients for Cake of Chocolate for 4 people
- Wheat flour – 180 grams
- Sugar – 180 grams
- Pure cocoa – 35 grams
- Eggs – 3 units
- Natural yoghurt – 100 grams
- Baking powder (baking powder) – 15 grams
- Sunflower oil – 90 grams
- Butter – for greasing
How to make the chocolate cake recipe
- Cascamos the eggs and pour their contents into a bowl. Add the sugar.
- With the help of the attachment rods of the electric mixer, beat both ingredients until the sugar is dissolved and we are left with a fluffy texture uniform.
- We take the yogurt and continue whisking to incorporate the mixture. Then, pour the sunflower oil and beat once more.
- In another bowl we mix the flour with the cocoa powder and the baking powder.
- With the help of a strainer, tamizamos the mixture on the bowl where you have beaten the eggs. Continue beating until a mass of homogeneous texture where you do not appreciate lumps formed by the flour or the cocoa powder.
- We put it in the oven to heat to 180 ° C. With the aid of a spatula, oils a mold with butter and sprinkle with a little flour. We give a few small knocks to the mold so that the excess flour is released and we can remove it with ease.
- Then, pour the dough into the mold. Put it in the oven. Bake at 180 ° C, for 40 minutes or until the cake is cooked.
- To check the cooking point punctured the dough with a toothpick, if, when removing it, remnants of mass, we need to extend the cooking a few minutes more.
- Once you are ready, leave to cool on a wire rack before turn out. When it has cooled, you can unmold and serve.
The baking time stated in the recipe is indicative. Each oven is a world, I recommend checking the doneness of the cake by making use of a toothpick or a needle.
If you can’t find pure cocoa powder, you can substitute instant cocoa, in that case I recommend reducing the amount of sugar in the recipe, because, typically, the cocoa will typically contain sugar as a main ingredient added. If you liked this Chocolate Cake recipe take a look into the theDessert Recipes.