Sure you has happened to ever have a craving for something sweet, but don’t have anything available in the pantry. So, today I bring to you the solution because these biscuits are absolutely delicious, you do in pee pas and, in addition, carry a surprise inside: a chocolate bar!
If you don’t have chocolate to hand, you can put a square of chocolate or, directly, skip this step.
As added incentive, we’re going to make in the microwave, just to have them ready super fast and be able to eat them as soon as possible, that we want sweet! Find more dessert recipes.
But before I continue, I want to invite you to see some other recipe of mine, because I’m sure that you’re going to like.
Ingredients For 4 people
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 sachets of sugar avainillado
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- chocolate for the filling.
Preparation of sponge chocolate stuffed muffins
- Mix the milk with the vinegar and let it sit.
- This is called buttermilk and is used to give more fluffiness to the biscuits. It is not essential, but is highly recommended in the which are done in the microwave they tend to stay more dry.
- Mixtures, on the one hand all the dry ingredients (except the cocoa powder) and other liquids. And then, meeting with each other, stirring well with a spatula or with a whisk.
- Incorporate the buttermilk and again stir.
- Pour the mixture into the molds chosen (I used a mini cake, but you can use capsules of magdalena silicone). Make sure that they are suitable for the microwave.
- Enter a chocolate bar or an ounce of chocolate into each mold.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder
- Cook in microwave 2 minutes on full power. Check, by clicking with a stick, they are well made by the center. If not, program a minute more.
It delicious and very simple! Will be ready in 5 minutes, who are deprived of a sweet in these conditions?