Grilling allows us to cook all kinds of ingredients, almost no fat and in a very short time, benefiting as well of all the ingredients of the food and avoiding intake of unnecessary fats. The kitchen, grilled is healthier than most cooking methods.
In today’s recipe we are going to teach you to cook some tasty skewers of fruit, a healthy dessert and very nutritious food that you can prepare at home in very little time and without any effort. To do this we just need a variety of fruit, preferably in season, cheese, marcarpone, and sugar. In less than 15 minutes you will have ready a dish that will delight big and small.
Do you want to learn how to prepare some tasty fruit brochettes with cheese marcarpone? Let’s go with the recipe!
Ingredients For 6 units
- Banana – 2 units
- Kiwi – 2 units
- Strawberries – 200 grams
- Pineapple – 300 grams
- Mascarpone – 150 grams
- Icing sugar – 30 grams
- Brown sugar – 20 grams
- Butter – 40 grams
Development of the fruit brochettes with mascarpone
- In the first place we are going to prepare the cream that we will serve with the fruit, so, in a bowl put the icing sugar and the mascarpone cheese. With the help of a rod, mix until obtaining a cream texture fine and uniform.
- Peel and slice all the fruits on studs medium. We should try to have the same thickness to cook evenly in the plate.
- In the case of the strawberries and we remove the tail and leave whole. At the time of purchase we should try having all of a similar size.
- Then, we assemble our skewers, alternating the different types of fruit.
- Melted the butter in the microwave and brush it with pieces of fruit.
- Then, sprinkle the skewers with the brown sugar.
- Prepare the iron and turn it on.
- When it is hot, pulverizamos its surface with a little olive oil and put it on the skewers. Cook, over low heat, until lightly browned all sides. At that time, remove them from the plate and serve accompanied by the cream of mascarpone cheese.
Tips for this recipe
To clean the iron cast over a few ice cubes and pass on the spatula to remove the remains of fruit that may have attached to its surface. We went for a napkin to clean more in depth. We spray a little bit of oil, and extend from the surface of the iron with the help of a paper napkin, this way the thin film of grease will protect the iron from oxidation.