Today we want to remember a classic of the pastry, it is the homemade cake. This easy recipe, that recipe is so familiar that we always leave a good taste in the mouth, not forgetting of course our delicious cake of yogurt. This is a dessert typical of the grandmothers when we receive, with that rich smell that it gives off at a distance and that unique taste that we never get tired of trying. Even though almost all do it the same way, each one gives his touch to distinguish it from the rest… How do you do? By the way, here you have another cake recipe that you will love.
Ingredients for 8 persons
- Eggs – 4 units
- Lemon yogurt – 1 unit
- Lemon – 1 unit
- Wheat flour – 4 glasses of yogurt
- Sugar – 3 glasses of yogurt
- Olive oil – 1 glass of yogurt
- Baking powder – 1 sachet of 15 grams
- Vanilla essence – 3 drops
How to make the homemade cake easy recipe
- To make this homemade cake the first step is to whisk the eggs in a large bowl and with a rod so that the ingredients mix well.
- Add the yogurt, oil and sugar and continue whisking. Then, grate the peel of the lemon and stir again.
- Before adding the flour and the yeast tamizamos with a strainer to achieve a spongy mass and without lumps. Beat a few minutes more until the dough is smooth.
- Finally, we cast a few drops of vanilla essence to flavor our homemade cake before pouring into the mold.
- Grease with butter and dust with flour the mold. After, pour in the batter and introduce to the pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
- The estimated time are about 35-40 minutes, but if we want to go checking before we open the oven once after the first 25 minutes. When you are ready, turn off the oven, removed the cake, and we leave that temple to turn out easily.
Some special tips
The flour is best the of common wheat, although in the supermarkets you can find flour for baking which is already built-the yeast, the ideal is to do the mixture of both components ourselves to ensure that our cake is perfectly fluffy. To give a touch of color to this recipe can sprinkle a little icing sugar, it will be more eye-catching to the eye and your coverage will take a taste a little more sweet… What do you think?