The title of this recipe says it all; “Juicy Cake”. And it is that this is, really, one of the biscuits most tender I have ever tasted, and oh, look at that, I have tried recipes of cake in the course of my life! The texture that is obtained with the combination of ingredients used for its preparation has nothing to do with the other cakes, like the cake classic with yogurt.
I think that is what makes the big difference between this and other recipes is the use of a good amount of cheese spread. You get a cake with a crumb very juicy that is kept in a magnificent state for several days. The cake that I made for that picture lasted four days, the last little bit, which gave a good account of this type, was almost as tender as the first day. In addition to its texture, we must also mention the heady flavor of blackberry that conveys the liquor, a flavor that is accentuated with the passing of the hours.
This cake can be eaten as is, or, as in the case of other cakes, can be used as a basis for the development of numerous preparations, sweets such as a chocolate brownies and cheese, or a delicious cake with coconut milk. If you are going to use as a base for other desserts, I recommend that what you have in mind when deciding whether to add or not the liqueur of blackberry, or any other liquor, because if you do that, with some preparations will be linking well, but, in others, like the liquor takes the spotlight to other ingredients.
For those of you that you’ve never done a cake, because you think that it takes a long time and that it’s not worth the effort, I want to tell you that, as you can see in the step-by-step, this recipe is extremely simple and quick to do. And, above, the product obtained is a thousand times superior to any cake that you can buy in a store.
And all this said, I invite you to take out the bowls and ingredients because it’s time to get on the site. Let’s go with the recipe!
Ingredients for 8 persons:
- Egg – 4 units
- Wheat flour – 200 grams
- Sugar – 200 grams
- Yeast chemistry – 7 grams
- Licor de mora – 100 grams
- Salt – a pinch
- Sunflower oil – 80 ml
- Cheese spread – 200 grams
Preparation of the Juicy Cake Recipe
- To begin to prepare this delicious cake, take two bowls and separate the egg whites from the yolks. You should take special care to not drop anything of yolk in the bowl of the clear, otherwise nothing happens, that is to say, it falling something to clear the bowl of yolks is not significant.
- Add the sugar to the bowl where we have the egg yolks. Beat with a rod in hand until they form a paste creamy.
- Toss in the bowl the cream cheese and continue whisking so that it is integrated in the cream.
- Then, pour the sunflower oil and the liqueur of blackberries. Mix it so that both ingredients are distributed evenly.
- In another bowl, tamizamos the flour and the yeast with the help of a strainer.
- Pour, little by little, the flour sifted into the bowl where we have the egg yolks and the rest of the ingredients. As we add flour, we mixed with the rod so that it is integrated in the cream.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Now has come the time of the mount to clear the snow. We can do it as they did before the advent of technology, that is to say, with a fork, or by making use of the accessory shaft of the electric mixer. In the video I show what is the point in which they should be. If you put up with care the container in which you mounted, they should remain attached to the same without falling off. Eye, do it with care, because if the egg whites are not fully mounted, and there is a small liquid fraction, can end up with them on the floor of the kitchen.
- Oils, with a little butter, a baking sheet.
- Finally, pour the egg whites in the bowl where we have the rest of the ingredients and mix with outflanking, gently, so that the clear that we have mounted do not lose too much air.
- Pour the dough into the mold that we have greased it and put it in the oven. Bake, at 180 ° c, between 45 and 60 minutes, or until your cake is cooked. We can check the doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake, if it presents no dough scraps to be removed, the cake is cooked.
- Leave to cool in the same mold.
- Once cold, we demolded and serve.
To flavor this cake, we used liqueur of blackberries, but, if you have not, you can substitute any liquor that is to your liking; cognac, rum, whiskey, etc