The rice with milk is one of the desserts star in many Spanish homes. It is a development very simple, and economic, with which you get a delicious dessert that can not miss in your recipe book. In The Naked Kitchen as we share a long time ago a recipe with which to prepare this rich dessert.
On this time, we are going to show how to make it by making use of the KCook, a robot of kitchen multifunction devised by the Cooking Chef Kenwood, that will be of great help in this task. For those who don’t know, since several months we are serving this robot for the production of various dishes, you can see them making use of the finder of our page, if you type in the box the word “Kcook”, I listed all the recipes to date we have developed, such as, for example, a delicious chicken chilindrón.
- Many people have asked us if it is really necessary to buy a robot chef to make a meal at home.
- Ingredients for 4 people:
- Preparation of the Recipe
Many people have asked us if it is really necessary to buy a robot chef to make a meal at home.
- European-designed motor with twice the power of ordinary stand mixers delivers the right amount of torque and handles the heaviest dough loads. Dual Motor Ventilation prolongs motor life.
- Kenwood's electronic variable speed control allows ingredients to gradually incorporate before mixing them at high speeds, so they stay in the bowl and not on your countertop.
- Four built-in speed hubs allow you to add Kenwood attachments
- 7QT solid stainless steel work bowl with rugged handles, easy to remove from the machine. dishwasher safe (along with all the tools)
- Includes 3 professional-quality, stainless steel bowl tools: power whisk, dough hook , the unique K-Beater (specially designed for maximum mixing performance)
- 216 Pages
- recettes végétariennes
- Recipes of meat and poultry
- Volume of fish and seafood
- Kit of 2 accessories. Fits Chef Robots Chef XL
- KAX95ME chopper
- At34 slimming grater and 7 discs
The answer is no, it is not essential to have a robot, but yes that is very useful, and more for those who do not have time, or don’t want to complicate things too much in the kitchen. The KCook allows us to prepare hundreds of dishes just by pressing a couple of buttons while he cooks, we can devote ourselves to other things, or, simply, we can lie on the sofa to rest while the KCook we prepare a rich and tasty meal with which to regain strength.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Rice – 140 grams
- Milk – 1 litre
- Sugar – 100 grams
- Cinnamon stick – 1 unit
- Lemon – 1/2 unit
- Cinnamon powder – for dusting
Preparation of the Recipe
- In the first place, and with the help of a peeler, we extract several pieces of lemon rind. We will try not to take the white part of the rind as it can bring a bitter taste to the preparation.
- We link the steel bowl at the base of KCook and fit inside the shovel to remove.
- Pour in the milk along with the lemon rind and the cinnamon in branch.
- We put the cap and the stopper. We activate the phase 1 of the program, “one-pot”.
- Phase 1 ends, remove the lid and add the rice.
- We activate the phase 2 and schedule 30 minutes at the temperature level of 2.
- Completed phase 2, remove the lid and add the sugar. We schedule 5 minutes in phase 3.
- Finished cooking, remove the lid and extract the blade remover.
- With the help of a spoon remove the pieces of cinnamon and the lemon rind.
- Then, we divvy up the rice in the containers chosen.
- We ended up sprinkled over the rice a little bit of cinnamon powder.
In some countries this preparation is usually eaten freshly made, while it is still hot, while in others, as in the case California, the rice is usually refrigerated to serve cold. Your choice is to serve him in one way or another. (Rice with milk Homemade)
Although this dessert can be made with different types of rice, I recommend one of round grain, pump type. If you want, you can also use brown rice, in that case you should add a little more milk, since this type of rice requires a cooking time greater than the white. May be a good idea to cook it previously in water for 5 or 10 minutes to soften it.
It is important to incorporate the sugar at the end of the preparation of the recipe so that the rice is not us is hard dessert recipes
Last update on 2020-08-13