The cake is homemade it is a dessert that does not require yeast because otherwise the cake of yogurt of all life, this serves us as a base to decorate to our taste, or as a filling for homemade cakes. If you want to do with us this recipe you just have to get cracking… are You interested?
Ingredients for 8 persons
- Flour – 4 cups
- Eggs – 4 units
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon – half unit
- Milk – 1 cup
- Olive oil – half cup
Steps to make a pound cake homemade
- To begin, beat the eggs in a bowl with a whisk manually or with a blender. Gradually add the lemon juice, the vanilla essence and the sugar, all this without ceasing to beat. Then add the milk and oil and continue beating.
- Incorporate the flour little by little to integrate with the other ingredients. This step will be without a blender or rods in manual, the best thing is a spatula with which we can make round movements to which the mass of our cake home does not lose volume.
- We light the oven to 180ºC to warm up in which we prepared the mold with the dough.
- We take a mold of about 15 centimeters of diameter and we take a little bit of butter. We expanded both by the surface and the edges and sprinkle on the flour so that the cake does not stick.
- Then, pour in the mold, the dough and bake for 30-40 minutes. To check if it is well done within the past 30 minutes we got a flat with a fork or palilllo, if it comes out clean you can take out of the oven, but if we don’t have to give 10 minutilla more.
- Finally, remove from oven and let cool to room temperature to unmold. It is not advisable to do this before because we could depart, and though good in flavor, the presentation would not be the same. Taking this into account it only remains for us to enjoy this tasty cake at home.
Easy and simple tips
To decorate or fill we can use everything that occurs to us, merengue, pastry cream, chocolate, etc, this dessert supports almost any filling sweet that comes to the mind, imagine, create and enjoy a cake with you lick your fingers…