It is clear that no one can resist a hatchback, but if the top are the stuff of nutella, then so much the better. The ingredients to prepare the dough of these sedans fillers or also called Sedans, is virtually the same, the difference is that when you stretch the dough leave it a little thicker, and not quito clear hole, otherwise it is identical.
For the filling you can use nutella for example, or nutella, any chocolate cream and hazelnuts that are sold in supermarkets, so you save time, although if you want you can also prepare a ganache and homemade then add the nuts. There goes the recipe, hope you like it.
Ingredients for 15 sedans homemade
- 350 g strong flour
- 150 g of wheat flour
- A little more of strong flour for dusting the work table
- 16 g of dry yeast baker (dry)
- 2 small eggs
- 85 g white sugar
- 250 ml of whole milk at room temperature
- A teaspoon of fine salt
- 55 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Aroma of vanilla, or rose water, or orange blossom water
- Sunflower oil
For the filling:
- 1 jar nutella , nutella, or chocolate cream with hazelnuts
- 300 g of chocolate coverage
- hazelnuts, or pistachios, chopped finely.
Production of the Sedans stuffed with Nutella
- The first thing we will do, is to put the two flours in a large bowl, add the baking powder, and with a wooden spoon mix very well. Reserve.
- In the bowl of the blender or food processor, place the two eggs and the sugar, start to mix (with the paddle mixer) on medium-low speed. More or less in position 2. If you don’t have food processor at the end of the recipe annotations will explain how to do it.
- Then add a teaspoon of salt, approximately 5 g., and then pour the milk into the bowl little by little and stirring. We incorporate also a splash of orange blossom water or a few drops of scent, what you want. Continue mixing.
- Now is the time to add the flour which we mixed with the yeast, we’ll do it slowly, with a spoon we will add all the flour while mixing, until it is finished. We wait a few seconds until they integrate well in the flour, and finally add the butter which should be soft.
- When the butter is integrated, we take off the mass of the paddle mixer, and turn on the console , which we will have floured in advance a little so that it does not stick the dough. Began to knead with fists and the palms of the hand. If we see that it sticks to us, sprinkle the worktop with a little more flour.
- When you have a smooth dough, elastic and homogeneous, make a ball, and place in a large bowl dusted with a little flour or oil. The cover with a kitchen cloth, and let it sit in the oven off an hour and a half, until the dough doubles in size.
- Desinflamos the dough by pressing in the center of the ball with the fist. The we overturn on the countertop, enharinamos again, and we started to roll out the dough with a rolling pin, until you obtain a thickness of about 2 cm
- With a pasta cutter or a glass about 6 cm in diameter, we make discs of dough, which will be deposited on a tray with baking paper, leaving a separation between them. We do the same thing with cuts of dough that we have. We grow the disks of dough about 40 minutes, inside the oven off, until they double in size.
- In a large saucepan put plenty of sunflower oil, heat it up to 160 ° C Cut the baking paper around the discs, and return them with the paper in the pan, one by one, we removed the paper with tweezers and fry lightly, turning several times, until the sedans is golden brown. We will retiring and we set them on an absorbent kitchen paper. Leave to cool completely.
- When they are cool, fill a pastry bag with a small nozzle and smooth, with the nutella or nutella,. We filled out all of the sedans, driving the nozzle with care on the sides.Melted the chocolate in the microwave, and bathe the stop up of sedans. Decorate with pistachios and hazelnuts, or nuts of your choice.
Some important notes
* If you have no mixer, nothing happens. Put the two flours that we have mixed with the yeast, on the countertop, make a well in the center, add the eggs, the sugar . With your fingers mix these two ingredients, just in the center, without adding flour.
We then the milk, the aroma and the salt, and now if we mix adding a little flour from the edges.
Mix it all very well with your hands until smooth all the ingredients. We opened a little the dough and then we integrate the butter cut in dice, the butter should be melted. Knead well with your hands until you get a smooth dough. Elastic and homogeneous. Sprinkle a little flour on the table so that it is easier to knead.
From now on, we follow the recipe from step # 6.A greeting, and I hope that you do these sedans filled, that you will love. Finde mor on dessert recipes