The spelt cake is a homemade dessert recipes which is very healthy for our body. It is very easy to do and with him we are benefiting from a cereal rich in fiber, minerals and vitamins. The spelt has properties that help to improve our well-being, both physical and mental, so that we want to stop another recipe of banana cake with spelt flour, with any of these cakes you will be providing your body with the dose of fiber necessary for you to feel healthy and full of life. Do you dare to do so?
Ingredients for 8 persons
- Natural yoghurt – 1 unit
- Spelt flour– 4 cups of yogurt
- Sugar – 2 cups of yogurt
- Eggs – 4 units
- Olive oil – half a glass of yogurt
- Yeast – 1 envelope of 15 grams
- Lemon – 1 unit
- Orange – 1 unit
Steps to make spelt cake
- Before we get to the preparation, heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until you obtain a paste and foamy. Then add the yogurt, lemon zest and orange zest, and oil. Beat until all ingredients are integrated.
- Then, tamizamos the flour and the yeast with a strainer to avoid lumps and obtain a homogeneous mass. Mix well with a spatula for a few minutes and leave aside to prepare the mold.
- The mold should be oiled before introducing the mass of our cake, and to do this we just spread butter and flour so they don’t stick.
- Pour the dough in a mold and bake for 30-35 minutes. Until after the first 25 minutes will not be very convenient to open the door of the oven, so we cook and follow your process.
- To verify that it is cooked through chop with a knife and if it comes out clean we know that our bizcoche of spelt is in its point.
- To finish, let it rest and desmoldamos when at room temperature. Next you will enjoy this delicious cake…
Some good tips for the spelt cake
If you want to add to your spelt cake, a cover of icing sugar, will not only give you a touch more sweet, but the presentation will be more eye-catching, and you know what they say, that what enters the eyes enters by the mouth. How do you prefer?