In The Naked Kitchen we are huge fans of homemade cakes, the versatility of its ingredients, shapes and flavors make this dish an entire field to develop the imagination and creativity of the chef within us. Not long ago, we show you our cake of orange, but today, we want to give a twist and add something more imaginative and in addition, incredibly delicious.
We wanted to make this cake Pear in one of the times of year that we like, the Fall, and for this purpose we have chosen a cream gourmet we are passionate about and that will make a difference to our dessert recipes of the rest, the chosen one is the Cream of Chestnuts.
In addition to this cream, in your collection, you can find other delicacies as are the onions sweetened and roasted peppers sweetened.
Ingredients for a springform pan of 10 inch of diameter:
Ingredients for the dough:
- 120 grams butter at room temperature
- a sheath of natural vanilla
- 90 grams rplc (or 180 gr sugar)
- 2 eggs medium
- Optional: half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 240 milliliters of liquid cream (or milk cream)
- 255 grams flour with yeast incorporated
Rest of ingredients:
- 2 ripe pears large (we used pear “Conference”)
- 150 grams of Chestnut Cream
- 140 gr walnuts mondadas
- 60 grams of macadamia nuts
- 35 grams rplc (or 70 grams cane sugar)
- ½ Teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 60 grams butter at room temperature
- 60 grams plain flour
Preparation of the Recipe
- Mix it with the rods, the sugar, the contents of the vanilla pod and the butter until you get a texture that resembles coarse crumbs. Add the eggs and continue whisking.
- Then, we add the flour, then cream, both alternating and stirring constantly until you integrate both of these ingredients with the above mixture. The goal will be to get a dough without lumps and with a creamy texture. The reserve for later.
- In a bowl, add the 60 grams of butter with 60 grams of flour. In another bowl, mix the macadamia nuts picándolas in pieces large with the nuts mondadas, along with half a tablespoon of cinnamon and sugar.
- You put together the contents of the two containers and integrate them. Reserve this mixture.
- Now, we’re going to assemble the cake, to do this, we used a detachable round mold, we have greased with a little oil and we’ve lined the base with paper sulforizado to prevent us sticking. Add half of the mass of the cake that we had reserved previously (in step 2).
- Take the pears, peel and cut into pieces not very big and we will add it to the cream that we poured into the mould, add to this the mixture from step 4 and on this, we will add the rest of the biscuit dough.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° Celsius, after 5 to 10 minutes to introduce the mold with the mixture for 25 to 35 minutes, being always attentive to the top part of our cake pick up the orange aspect of the photo.
- Once you upload the blend so we will be ready, remove from oven and let cool about 20 minutes and remove carefully from the mold.
- We opened the cake carefully with a knife in its inner part, near the base and smeared the Cream of Chestnuts, extending for its entire length with a uniform thickness.
- Assemble again the cake and press lightly without happen to be integrated to the cream.
Notes and tips
The ideal is to get a sponge cake very moist in its interior, in addition to with cream, will give you that touch and aroma of the chestnut and achieved an incredible result and a sensation of flavors purely autumn with which we enjoy with a good tea or coffee at home.