Cakes occupy a very notable place in our cookbook, where you can find thousands & thousands of them: yogurt cake, whit coverage chocolate, zucchini, orange, etc we invite You to see these and many other dessert recipes making use of our search engine, you will find that cake that you are looking for.
In today’s recipe we are going to teach you to prepare a cake that the interior is very spongy, it is a preparation very simple to prepare which is ideal for beginners in the world of baking. One of the keys to achieve the fluffiness that characterizes this development lies in the mount to clear the snow to bring to the mass a extra air, I do not saltéis this step, because it is essential. The cake that is obtained with this recipe is ideal to serve as is, with a good glass of milk. If you walk looking for a recipe to produce a cake that will serve as a base on which to build a cake, I recommend our madeira sponge cake.
Ingredients for 8 persons:
- Eggs – 4 units
- Brown sugar – 180 grams
- Natural yoghurt – 80 grams
- Wheat flour – 125 grams
- Yeast chemistry – 12 grams
- Salt – a pinch
- Lemon juice – 90 grams
- Butter – for buttering mold
Steps of the sponge cake
- In the first place, brake the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. We put some in bowls different.
- Add the sugar to the bowl where we have the egg yolks. With the help of a rod beat until you obtain a cream.
- Add the yogurt and continue beating until incorporated into the mixture.
- Pour the lemon juice and beat once more.
- In another bowl we mix the flour with the baking powder.
- With the help of a strainer, sieve the mixture on the bowl where we have the liquid ingredients.
- Add a pinch of salt to the bowl where we put the clear. Beat with the rods accessory of the mixer to get the mount to clear the snow.
- Then, the cast in the other bowl and mix with a spatula carrying out motion envelopes.
- Oils a baking sheet with a little butter and sprinkle with flour. We hit the mold against the table to remove excess flour.
- Pour the dough into the mold.
- We took her to the oven, preheated to 180º C, and bake for 40 minutes or until the cake is cooked. Check the doneness by pricking the dough with a toothpick, to remove it, this should not present dough scraps.
- We put the pan on a wire rack and let the cake cool down before turn out.
For this recipe we used a mold of 20 cm diameter. If you want this cake you is even more spongy I recommend that you do them to cool upside down, to do this, you can support the edges of the mold between two cooking pots that have the same height, so the cake will not be lowered during the cooling.