I propose to make a few snacks, very tasty, simple and healthy to give us a taste without many regrets, invite our guests, prepared with the smallest of the house, give away to friends and family.
This is a recipe that requires no cooking and, in addition, does not contain any type of animal fat. You will see that they are so tempting and delicious that nobody can resist.
Ingredients For 6 to 8 people
- 4 tablespoons of bitter cocoa
- 100 grams of almonds with skin
- 150 grams of dates without bone
- 2-3 tablespoons of drinking water
- 15 cc. coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Coconut, dried, grated, as needed
- Chocolate semi bitter, grated, as needed
- Chocolate fondant melted, as needed
Preparation of the Snacks crudiveganos cocoa
- In the bowl of the processor we have the dates cut in halves, along with the cocoa powder, almonds with skin, coconut oil, instant coffee dissolved in a little water, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, nutmeg freshly ground and drinking water.
- Blend or process heat, stirring now and then to integrate the preparation to form a homogenous paste. In the event that we deem necessary, we can add a few drops more of water to achieve a paste compact and somewhat firm, not be sticky but pliable and slightly damp. At that time, we have the pasta on paper film and, to help us with it, the end of the knead and integrate to give the form of a bun. Cover completely with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- After that time, take with the hand portions of the dough and form spheres of a size even. We can leave them as is or decorate them, rolling them coconut, dried, grated, and chocolate fondant grated or bathing them in chocolate fondant melted in a double boiler.