Chefs, this is one of those desserts that one can not say that not, incredibly rich and fluffy as you can see in the VIDEO below ;). It is a white Chocolate Brownie made with our Cooking Chef Kenwood , and in this video you will learn how to do this in a super easy and quick and without much effort.
Before continuing, we would like you to see first, the characteristics of Cooking Chef Kenwood here:
- Kenwood KMM021 7QT Chef Titanium Kitchen Machine
- Kenwood Mixing Bowl, Stainless Steel Bowl Chef Elite Food Processor Accessories Stainless Steel Bowl Titanium XL SS Bowl 6,7 Liter Silver
- Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel - Silver
- Ingredients for White CHOCOLATE BROWNIE with Cooking Chef for 6 people
- How to make the recipe for White CHOCOLATE BROWNIE with Cooking Chef
- European-designed motor with twice the power of ordinary stand mixers delivers the right amount of torque and handles the heaviest dough loads. Dual Motor Ventilation prolongs motor life.
- Kenwood's electronic variable speed control allows ingredients to gradually incorporate before mixing them at high speeds, so they stay in the bowl and not on your countertop.
- Four built-in speed hubs allow you to add Kenwood attachments
- 7QT solid stainless steel work bowl with rugged handles, easy to remove from the machine. dishwasher safe (along with all the tools)
- Includes 3 professional-quality, stainless steel bowl tools: power whisk, dough hook , the unique K-Beater (specially designed for maximum mixing performance)
- Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Cord length : 36 Inches
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" And "off/pulse" Buttons
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Detachable disc stem
How do you know, every month we publish a video with a video using our robot favorite kitchen: Cooking Chef, a robot, that we love and that we want to show you the great help that we supposed to every time you cook, be able to serve him, thus winning time and achieve spectacular results.
So if you have the Cooking Chef as a but, I advise you to stay until the end, to see how easy it is and check first-hand the great dessert that stays with you, and your result. If you do not have it yet and you want to learn more of all its features, we’ve left a link in the box description of this video and in the recipe escritan, which you’ll also find a link in the despción.
That said, time to go, that if in anything we are well-known in home cooking, is to go to the point n all of our recipes and not wasting time, but to give you a quick way, everything important!
This is why I ask you like if you’d like us to do a dessert like this, and if you haven’t done so already , please subscribe because we post new videos every week. But before you go with the ingredients, you’ll need these accessories to correctly this recipe: A Blender in the form of K and a Spatula. Now yes, let’s go with the ingredients!
Ingredients for White CHOCOLATE BROWNIE with Cooking Chef for 6 people
- Butter – 100 grams
- Coverage of White Chocolate – 200 grams
- Eggs – 4 pieces
- Moka Yeast – 1 tablespoon
- Icing sugar – 100 grams
- Sugar Avainillada – 1 tablespoon
- Sifted flour – 80 grams (you can help of a strainer)
- Chopped nuts – 15 grams
- Nuggets of dark Chocolate – 20 grams
How to make the recipe for White CHOCOLATE BROWNIE with Cooking Chef
- The first thing we will do is melt the white chocolate coating in the microwave for 1 minute and a half or 2 minutes, taking it out every 30 seconds and stirring with a spoon to avoid scorching.
- We then Opened our Cooking chef and incorporate the butter together with the sugar, and Programmed the Cooking Chef 8 minutes without temperature on speed 2 ,with built-in mixer in the form of K.
- When you take 2 minutes add the melted chocolate (see decision of monitor when you arrive at countdown to 6 minutes), after 2 minutes (monitor is 4 minutes) add the eggs one at a time as they integrate into the dough.
- After when missing 2 minutes from the end add the flour previously sifted, and let the end of the time (monitor reaching 0 seconds).
- If necessary, use the spatula to remove what that may have been left on the walls and re-mix again.
- To finish, preheat the oven to 180 ° C with the feature vault and floor screed without air, that is to say, temparatura up and down. Oils with butter the mould on which you intend to bake and pour in the above mixture.
- We incorporate by the top the chocolate chips and the cachitos of nuts. Bake for 30-35 minutes depending on oven and pan used. To make sure that you are ready you can introduce a knife with the fine point and if comes out clean it means that you’re already in your point, be careful not to spend so that it is fluffy.
- Let cool to room temperature before unmold. To decorate this dessert, we are going to add a ball of chocolate, so shall contrast with the color of the brownie.
Some important tips
And so easy-we’ve got this amazing white chocolate brownie with our Cooking Chef de Kenwood, do you like it? If so, give us your like and comments if you want us to do more recipes like this one, or leave the suggestions you want, since you know that we read all comments and I have always in mind when crafting our content.
Remember, here you can see all of the features of Cooking Chef here:
¡Stay tuned this week come many surprises, such as our weekly menu and mouth-watering recipes that esatmos developing! If you liked this recipe for White CHOCOLATE BROWNIE with Cooking Chef Dessert Recipes.
Last update on 2020-08-09