Hello Chefs! Today you will learn how to make a recipe for baking sugar-free and healthy. We are going to prepare: wholemeal cake without sugar. Oh you won’t believe how delicious it is and with less guilt! It is ideal to serve with coffee or serve as a dessert.
And if you missed the recipe yesterday, we advise you to go see it, they are delicious with Prawns and Mushrooms to the Wine. Let’s get to the recipe today.
Ingredients for wholemeal cake with Stevia, no Sugar for 2 people
- Spelt flour – 100 grams
- Oatmeal – 100 grams
- Vegetable milk – 150 ml
- Olive oil – 60 ml
- Natural yogurt – 1 glass
- Raisins – 2 tablespoons
- Yeast cake or baking powder – 1 tablespoon
- Stevia powder pure – 1 small scoop
How to make the healthy dessert wholemeal cake without sugar
- The first thing to do will be to throw in a bowl, mix the olive oil, raisins, yogurt, and stir to mix everything.
- In another bowl to hand mix the dry ingredients. This are the two types of flour and the yeast.
- In a bowl bigger, we’re going to mix all the above ingredients. We will start by the first mix that we made and we’re going to go slowly adding the dry ingredients and let mix.
- At this time, we also add the stevia.
- And then, add the vegetable milk and continue mixing. The result will be a mass, but with a texture somewhat liquid. So, if we see that it is too thick, add more milk. Or if, on the contrary, it is too liquid, add more flour.
- Now, it is time to pour the mixture into a mold.
- And what will go in the oven for approximately 45 minutes. The oven should be pre-heated to 180° C or 355° F. The trick to check if the bizcohoco is ready or not is pierced with a knife either finite or a paillo metal and if it comes out dirty, is that he is still too raw to get it out of the oven.
- Finally, careful with the eager, because we have to let it cool down a half hour before you eat it, this is to have the consistency and texture perfect.
What’s up? Did you like the recipe? If so, help us with your like, share it with a friend stoves and do not forget to subscribe to the channel and give the bell to not miss anything. If you liked this Cake recipe Integral with Stevia, no Sugar, find more healthy dessert recipes.