If you are looking for on the internet ‘lobster steamed’ in the photos section, the first that you will see are not of locusts: ‘it’s lobster’. This is because in English lobster and maine lobster are written as ‘lobster’. The lobster is the ‘lobster’ to dry and the lobster in English is ‘spiny lobster’ but it is not reflected with this name in many translators. Therefore the search engine will provide photos of both. The lobster and the lobster are not the same, in home Cooking we show you how to cook the lobster and its differences with the lobster. If you like the recipes of seafood do not miss this, there are only three ingredients, lobster, water and salt!
Is that even it’s hard to find photos of ‘locusts ‘ as is’ and, instead of the lobster with its beautiful calipers red is on all sides. And lobsters are both crustaceans, and they have ten legs, however in the lobster’s front legs are huge in relation to the rest and are in the form of clamp.
The lobster and the lobster are not of the same family. The lobster is of the nefrópidos and the locust palinúridos. Their appearance is also different, the lobster can be orange or brown and you don’t have these large clamps. The lobster has a dark brown color, bluish in some cases. The color red intense red that acquire both the lobster as lobster is because they are already cooked, but its original color is not red. The carapace of the lobster is spiny, while the carapace of a lobster is smooth.
The taste is another of the differences. The lobster is more delicate and less salty as the lobster has a sea flavour more intense. In the united States it is common for a species of lobster called ‘Humarus americanus’ to be a lobster in there called ‘lobster american’. This coupled with the fact that in Spanish lobster and spiny lobster are written the same, (only changes that the lobster is ‘spiny lobster’ and the lobster and lobster’) has created this confusion.
Ingredients for Lobster to steam for 4 people
- Lobster – from 800 g to 1kg
- Water – 2 litres
- Salt – 2 tablespoons
How to make the recipe of Lobster steamed
- Choose a large pot where it can be set over a colander (you can use the pressure cooker that is wide). Add about 1 litre of water to the pot, and 2 tablespoons of salt . Kindle fire, enter the lobster or lobsters in the colander and cover the colander with a lid (from the same pot, for example). The time needed for steaming the lobsters will depend on its size.
- If it weighs between 450 and 500 grams you will need 13 minutes to steam and then and then two of rest, with the fire turned off and with the lid on. In these two minutes, the seafood will continue cooking. In our almost if you weigh a kilo the we will have 18 minutes to steam and two of rest.
- If you weigh between 600 and 800 grams would be 15 to steam but two of rest.
- For lobsters of 900 g to 1200 pounds would be 18 minutes to steam and two of rest.
- Between 1300 grams and 1,500 we go to 21 minutes and two rest. Serviracompañado of lemon.
Notes and Tips
Once you have cooked the lobster, prepairs a bowl with cold water and some ice. Put the lobster in the bowl, that way we interrupt the cooking. In addition this helps to maintain the firmness of the flesh of the lobster. Then only we will have to start out at half the lobster and serve. Did you like the recipe? Also might be interested in this
If you liked this recipe of Lobster steamed Recipes Seafood