Good Chefs! What’s up? Are you ready to learn a new crafting original and delicious? So, today I will teach you to prepare a rich aperitif for those events and celebrations with your friends and family: A ball of cheese in which we will incorporate salmon and almonds toasted.
The cheese and the smoked salmon are two ingredients that combine perfectly and that we found in a multitude of recipes and canapés in catering and parties. On this occasion, we’ve combined both to make a sort of pate or pasta, spread on muffins, an appetizer that will surprise all the guests.
In addition, the salmon is a fish low in fat, with proteins highly digestible, healthy fatty acids and a fantastic flavor. On the other hand, the almonds , which will provide us with energy, protein, and fiber, a perfect combination to feel satiated. So in addition to being a dish with a distinctive flavor, we will also incorporate some other nutritional benefit is essential in our day-to-day.
So take note and learn how to make this ball of cheese and salmon so bright and colourful and will delight all palates!
Ingredients for 1 unit
- Cream cheese – 3 tablespoons
- Smoked salmon – 50 grams
- Lemon zest
- Sliced almonds
How to make recipe Ball cheese cream with smoked salmon and almonds
- We started by mixing in a bowl, mix the cheese with the salmon, minced very fine. Subsequently, we add to taste a little bit of pepper and lemon zest.
- After, we cut a good piece of transparent paper and place the mixture in the middle. Close forming a ball and freeze for 30 minutes or until it is sufficiently consistent to give round shape.
- We placed a few pieces or whole almonds and rolled in a plate and rebozamos the ball so that it sticks to this almond.
- Put it in the dish presentation and with the help of a blow torch kitchen burn slightly the almonds. This is optional if we want to give a touch of roasted our almonds.
- Finally, serve with toast for spreading.
And you are done! Have you seen how easy it is to make a separate top? With this snack you’ll be able to surprise the guest with more demanding and the smaller of the feast, as the flavor of the cream cheese with the salmon and the almond is very soft and very delicious!
And if you get within a little celebration in your house and you want to bet on these canapés home, in addition to this recipe we have more ideas for you in this entry of Canapés Cold. In it we detail recipes very simple and quick to make that you will have success on any given date.
Additionally, as you near the Christmas, can also serve to give you ideas about what you want to prepare during these holidays so special. So take a look at the dishes and leave any questions in the comments!
See you in the next with more mouth-watering recipes. If you liked this recipe Ball cheese cream with smoked salmon and almonds find monre on Fish Recipes