The cannelloni are one of the dishes most acclaimed and loved. This is a recipe that gives us a thousand options, because it changes radically in function of the filling of the cannelloni. This can be a dish very complete and nutritious. The cannelloni are also the perfect ally to get the kids to eat vegetables, fish or anything that you don’t like.
In this case, we’re going to venture out with a recipe of seafood. These delicious cannelloni seafood will appeal to the whole family and will be the perfect main dish for any day. Do you dare to try them?
Ingredients for Cannelloni of shellfish for 5 people
For the cannelloni
- Plates of cannelloni – 15/20 units
- Hake – 100gr
- Prawns cooked – 100 grams
- Crab sticks – 8/10 units
- Onion – 1 medium
- Grated cheese
- Olive oil
For the béchamel sauce
- Milk – 500 ml
- Flour – 40 grams
- Butter – 20 g
- Olive oil
How to make the recipe of Cannelloni seafood
- To begin this recipe, cook the plates of cannelloni in water with a little salt (follow the directions on the container to control the time). When you are ready, pull them out and leave on a clean kitchen cloth; it is important that as they dry they do not touch as they may stick.
- As they dry, we are making the bechamel sauce. To do this we put the milk on the fire and, in part, melt the butter and add the flour, stir well to integrate the ingredients. Let the mixture sit a minute on the fire and add the boiling milk all of a sudden. Stir with the dowel until you have the right texture. Remove the sauce from the heat and add salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- The time comes to prepare the filling. To do this, chop the onion and fry it slightly. When you are golden with the turn away from the fire and strain the oil. Leave the onions aside, do not throw. In the same oil of the sofrito, cook the loin of hake in a few minutes. Retiramosy remove the skin.
- Then,chop the crab sticks and the hake. Put them together and add the shrimp and the onion that we have sofrito before. Give two or three blows with the chopper or chop by hand. We take a little of the bechamel to achieve creaminess. When you have the desired texture, we test and correct the salt.
- Hand out the fill-in-the plates of cannelloni and roll up. Nothing happens if there is padding. Place the cannelloni in a baking dish. Cover with a layer of béchamel sauce. After, we put a layer of cheese.
- Put the tray in the oven, preheated to 200°, and bake for 5-10 minutes. After this time, put the oven mode broil and bake for 5 minutes, until the cheese and sauce are golden.
Notes and Tips
If the béchamel sauce will become very thick, add a little milk.
This is a perfect dish to have “just in case”. Do not fear to make a good amount and freeze what’s left over I will get more of a rush!
If you liked this recipe of Cannelloni seafood: Recipes Seafood.