Hello Chefs! Today we are going to prepare Tuna with Ratatouille with Cooking Chef de Kenwood a delicious dish, quick and easy with our robot favorite kitchen: Cooking Chef Kenwood.
- Kenwood Stainless Steel Bowl KAT911SS Cooking Chef 6.7 Litres Dishwasher-Safe
- Kenwood KMM021 7QT Chef Titanium Kitchen Machine
- Plastic Cooking Spatula for Kenwood Major Chef
- Ingredients for Tuna with Ratatouille with Cooking Chef Kenwood for 2 people
- How to make the recipe of Tuna with Ratatouille with Cooking Chef Kenwood
- Generous 6.7 litre capacity
- Compatible with cooking Chef Gourmet
- Rust-proof polished stainless steel
- Heat Protection handle
- European-designed motor with twice the power of ordinary stand mixers delivers the right amount of torque and handles the heaviest dough loads. Dual Motor Ventilation prolongs motor life.
- Kenwood's electronic variable speed control allows ingredients to gradually incorporate before mixing them at high speeds, so they stay in the bowl and not on your countertop.
- Four built-in speed hubs allow you to add Kenwood attachments
- 7QT solid stainless steel work bowl with rugged handles, easy to remove from the machine. dishwasher safe (along with all the tools)
- Includes 3 professional-quality, stainless steel bowl tools: power whisk, dough hook , the unique K-Beater (specially designed for maximum mixing performance)
- First4Spares Kenwood plastic cooking spatula for Kenwood Major Chef mixing icing ETC
- Because the spatula is flexible it adjusts to the shape of the bowl to ensure no mixture is ever wasted
- 1 x Spatula
- Universal spatula can be used with any type of cooking/baking
- This is a brand new replacement part designed to fit the above mentioned models, manufacturers names & part numbers are used for reference purpose only, please check your application and if you have...
But first, remember that we have an amazing Recipe section Cooking Chef insurance if you’re one of the lucky ones who already have one, you will enjoy greatly with delicious recipes and very easy to follow as are: Rice to the Milanese or Beans with Clams with the Cooking Chef.
Let’s go with it!
Ingredients for Tuna with Ratatouille with Cooking Chef Kenwood for 2 people
- Tuna – 400 grams
- Olive oil – 30 ml
- Onions – 3 units
- Zucchini – 1 unit
- Red pepper – 1 unit
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Crushed tomatoes – 200 milliliters
- Almonds – 50 grams
- Thyme – 1 tablespoon
- Sweet wine – 1 glass
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Pepper – 1 pinch
How to make the recipe of Tuna with Ratatouille with Cooking Chef Kenwood
- The first thing we will do is add salt and pepper on both sides of the tuna steaks and maceramos with a glass of sweet wine for an hour
- We put the food processor with the cutting disc julienne in our cooking chef and proceed to cut the onion, bell pepper, zucchini, and garlic
- We will place the hook to remove and add to the glass the oil and the onion and programmed: Interval, pause 5 , temperature 98°, for 30 minutes
- after 10 minutes add the bell pepper, and 5 minutes after the rest of the vegetables: zucchini and garlic
- When there are 5 minutes to finish, add a tablespoon of thyme, crushed tomatoes, and a tablespoon of wine from the maceration and almonds
- We leave the end of the scheduled time. We incorporated dice of tuna which we cut into 2 cm approximately
- Programmed to interval 6, temperature 98 for 5 minutes. Let rest before serving
More good tips
If you liked it and want to see more recipes like this , don’t forget to subscribe and give us the links to above all, you visit news Cooking Chef.
If you liked this recipe of Tuna with Ratatouille with Cooking Chef Kenwood find more on Fish Recipes. See you soon!
Last update on 2020-08-13