Hello Chefs, I bring you an amazing selection of 10 Recipes in the Oven, it easy and delicious! And perfect for your day-to-day. So, I recommend that you save the video in your favorites, to go back to see them because when you try them, you will want to repeat for sure.
What you missed is the selection of the last week? We invite you to see it, since they are 5 healthy snacks, you have video!
We go with the first recipe of this selection of 10 Recipes in the Oven, it easy and delicious!
- Roast chicken with Grapes
- Potatoes are not fries in the oven
- Chicken wings in the oven
- Baked sea bass with potatoes
- Potatoes deluxe batter in the oven
- Snack of Banana chips in the Oven
- Potatoes Hasselback or Laminated to the Oven with Vinaigrette
- Chocolate cupcakes Without Sugar Healthy
- Carrot Chips. Healthy Snack
Roast chicken with Grapes
Today we will prepare: Roasted Chicken with Grapes. You’re not going to believe how easy and quick it is to prepare this recipe as aperente. You’ll be phenomenal if you have guests at home!
7 jamoncillos of chicken, 700 grams of grapes, 1/4 piece of onion, 2 or 3 branches of rosemary, 1 drizzle of olive oil, salt to taste, freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Grease a baking dish with extra virgin olive oil.
- We put the chicken on the source and we take a couple of rosemary sprigs to the sides. And then, we cut the leaves from another branch, and the cast over all the chicken.
- What season to consciousness.
- We separate the grapes from the stems and passed them out around the chicken.
- What we will do is cut it into slices finite. And these slices the cast around the chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 190° C or 375° F.
- Bake between 1 hour and an hour and a quarter at 180° C. To half of the cooking so we turn to the chicken.
Potatoes are not fries in the oven
Can you imagine a few potatoes are not fries in the oven? Why not fries? Because your taste is virtually the same and are infinitely more healthy and affordable.
5 medium potatoes, 1 large spoon of curry, 1 large spoon of turmeric, 1 large spoon of paprika and salt to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 220° C or 430° F.
- Wash well the potatoes. Cut into strips, as if we were to make potato chips.
- Place on a baking tray, special paper non-stick and échamos over the potatoes and distribute them by the tray.
- Échamos above the salt, the turmeric, the paprika and the curry. Stir the potatoes to evenly distribute all the spices. The place ordenaditas in the tray.
- And the put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
Chicken wings in the oven
Hello Chefs! Never before had tested a few wings, so healthy and so very easy to prepare. That’s why, today, we’re going to cook chicken wings in the oven.
500 grams of chicken wings and a handful of salt (salt in flake).
- Preheat the oven to 190° C or 375° F.
- We put the wings separate in a baking tray that you put face-up.
- We take over a handful of salt, fat, or salt in scales. If we want to we can throw some spice for our taste, such as, for example, the thyme or the rosemary.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes and it would be ready.
Baked sea bass with potatoes
We’re going to teach to make a baked sea Bass with potatoes for that fits you perfectly and accompanied by a delicious.
1 small piece of sea Bass, 5 small potatoes (or 2 very large), 1/2 onion, 3 carrots, 3 branches of fresh rosemary, 1 lemon, 1 splash of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into slices half a centimeter thick, approximately.
- Peel the onion and cut.
- Heat a little extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan and coceremos the potatoes, the carrot and the onion. For 15 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Then season to taste.
- After, we prepare the sea bass by making some cuts in the oven and fill with a few slices of lemon.
- In a baking tray on which we take the potatoes, onion and carrots. On them we put the sea bass.
- We cut a few sprigs of rosemary and put them to the sides. If you want to, also some leaves above.
- Now season it with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- And rocíamos with more extra virgin olive oil.
- Finally, bake for about 20 or 25 minutes or until we see that it is already ready, depending on the characteristics of our oven. That if, the oven must be preheated to 190° C or 375° C.
Potatoes deluxe batter in the oven
Hello Chefs! Can you imagine being able to prepare at home Potatoes Deluxe batter in the oven, but in version healthy? Today we are going to prepare Potatoes Deluxe batter in the oven. And remember, at the end of the recipe will give you a forward of the video and recipe that we will post tomorrow.
5 medium potatoes, 3 eggs, 1 cup parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon oregano, 1 tablespoon of garlic powder, 1 tablespoon paprika, 1 tablespoon of turmeric, pepper and salt to taste.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges without pelarles the skin.
- After beat in a bowl the 3 eggs.
- And on the other hand, threw in another bowl, mix the parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, paprika, turmeric, pepper and salt. Mix everything very well.
- Rebozamos now the potatoes, first in the egg and then in mixture of parmesan cheese and spices.
- The put it in the oven for 30 minutes, you will be pre-heated to 190° C or 375° F.
- We removed them from the oven and will be ready for you to enjoy.
Snack of Banana chips in the Oven
Can you imagine an appetizer or snack that takes away the appetite, is healthy and over you do it yourself in 10 minutes? If so, don’t miss the video, I promise it is very short. We are going to prepare: a snack of Banana Chips in the oven.
2 bananas and 1 dash of coconut oil.
- The first thing to do is to peel and slice the plantains or bananas. What is important here is the thickness of the slice because if you make it too thick, it will take longer to be done, and if we make it very thin, we run the risk of being burned right away.
- Once you have it, put it on the oven tray and the baking paper.
- Grease with a brush a little bit of coconut oil on its surface and place slices of banana and we bake.
- In this case we had to 190° C for 10 minutes, but this will depend a lot on the oven and the thickness of the fruit.
- Time has elapsed, you can leave to cool to room temperature.
Potatoes Hasselback or Laminated to the Oven with Vinaigrette
Today we’re going to teach you a different way to prepare baked potatoes, which makes them more tasty and full of flavor. We will prepare: Potatoes Hasselback, or Potato Rolled in the Oven with Vinaigrette.
2 medium potatoes, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 handful of chopped salt flakes, 1 or 2 cloves of garlic and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- Cut the potatoes into slices finite. The secret to this cut is that it does not arrive until the end so that the potato is all linked below.
- We separate a bit the sheets to fit well the ingredients that we are going to decorate.
- Now troceramos the garlic cloves. Add it to extra virgin olive oil and mix.
- Prepare a baking tray with release paper and place it in the center of our potato.
- The untaremos over with a mixture of extra virgin olive oil and the chopped garlic. And then sprinkle over the salt flakes, a little pepper, and thyme.
- Bake for 30 minutes. The oven should already be preheated to 190°C or 375 ° F.
- After this time has elapsed, we removed our tray from the oven and enjoy.
Chocolate cupcakes Without Sugar Healthy
We will prepare: Chocolate Cupcakes Without Sugar Healthy. With this recipe super simple, you’ll be able to stop buying muffins industrial area of the supermarket you like so much, but they are so unhealthy.
160 grams of flour, 200 grams of panela cane brown sugar, 250 ml of vegetable milk, 55 grams of pure cocoa powder, 1/2 tablet of chocolate, 2 bananas, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of baking powder or baking powder and 1 pinch of salt.
- The first thing we will do is to throw the bananas in a bowl and shred them with a fork.
- In another bowl take eggs and beat.
- The we add it to the bowl in which we had crushed the bananas, along with the vegetable milk and vanilla.
- In another bowl, different, mix all the solid ingredients, these are: panela, flour, oats, baking powder, cocoa, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- We then mix the liquid ingredients with the solid, until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Cut into pieces the chocolate and toss in the mixture. Reserve a few for decoration at the end.
- We take this mixture on the mold for muffins. If you use a rigid mold, you can untarle a little olive oil so they don’t stick together.
- The last thing will be to take encimalos chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes. The oven should already be preheated to 170°C or 340° F.
- Before you take them, we must cool to room temperature for a few minutes.
Carrot Chips. Healthy Snack
In this video we teach you to prepare an appetizer super easy and healthy: Carrot Chips. You can prepare it in advance and enjoy it any day. In addition, they are healthy because they are cooked in the oven and are crispy.
2 carrots, 1 drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash the carrots and cut the ends. After we cut the carrots with a recycling so that they are thin slices.
- Put the carrots already cut on a baking tray with release paper.
- I miss salt and pepper to taste and a drizzle of olive oil. And mix everything with your hands.
- And put them separate and flat in the tray as this will help you remain nice and crunchy.
- Finally, cook for about 10-15 minutes with the oven previously preheated to 160° C or 320° F.
What’s up? Would you have liked? If so, tell us what has been your favorite recipe in the comments and what you want to do the next day. Sure that you do some proposals scrumptious and you already know The Naked Kitchen we always recipes.