The grilled meat can be a delicacy if you know tricks to take advantage of this cooking method. The cooked without sauce but with a marinated prior which helps to preserve the moisture of the meat so that the cut is well juicy. If you like to vary your recipes of meat, The Naked Kitchen we show you how to prepare this recipe as basic as delicious.
The domestication of fire and the meat on the grill
Makes 1.00.000 years, the men started grilling the food. Were found remains of animal bones charred in the cave of Wonderwerk in south Africa. Centuries later the greeks, was the expert in grilling food on the grill. The archeologist Julie Hruby of Dartmouth College found in his research of ancient trays of souvlaki and plates that were used in the age mycenaean from 1,600 to 1,200 bc.
Then all cultures have roasted the meat on the grill using different methods, on metal grilles over the fire, using spiked style kebab or other tools. On the grill we can cook different ingredients without the need to add just fat, many as the meats cook in their own fat is a healthy alternative for cooking.
Ingredients for Meat to grill for 4 people
- Fillets of veal or beef – 800 g
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – ¼ teaspoon
- Cloves of garlic -2 units
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Sprigs of rosemary – 3 sprigs
- Beer – 100 ml
How to make recipe of grilled Meat
- If the fillets are thick or slightly thick (2.5 cm or more), we’re going to wrap the meat in cling film. Then we hit them with the hand of the mortar and pestle (or a hammer to espalmar). With this procedure we manage to soften the muscle fibers and the steak will be more tender. If the meat is thick and is not very tender it is difficult to eat, the grilled meat will be extra tender.
- In a freezer bag Zip-type add the meat, and then the ingredients of the marinade or marinade. Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes or half an hour.
- Ten minutes before the end of the rest turn on the grill or griddle, heat to loose. Cooking steaks on the grill, no need to add oil, since they are imbued with the dressing already has, but if you want you can add half a teaspoon of oil (or butter, it will taste).
- The cooking time of the meat depends on the thickness and personal taste. If you like the meat undercooked would be about 1.5 minutes per side (if you have 2.5 cm of thickness, the thicker increases the time). If you prefer meat in your point would be 2.5 minutes, to meats very made we’re going to about 3.5 minutes per side.
- Leave the meat for the recommended time depending on your preferences, do not puncture the meat to turn, using a spatula.
- Once cooked let rest for about five minutes before serving, it will be more tasty.
Notes and Tips
Try to leave the meat a little rest before cooking and also after to release their juices. If you liked this recipe of Meat on the grill Meat Recipes.