Good Chefs! How are you? Are you ready to learn a recipe that will not going to leave anything indifferent? These Beams of iberian pork are small bites that are very juicy in which we use a filling loaded with flavor. What characterises them is their touch of asian, mexican or a fusion of some of them with our cuisine.
In this case we will fill these muffins with a cut of the iberian pig, the secret. But to give an asian touch what maceraremos in teriyaki sauce and then accompany them with a touch of cilantro. In addition, we will add to this whole mix a few peanuts that give the touch, creamy final.
But, where does it come from this dish as exotic?
This dish comes from Asia, a continent where it is mainly in dates. It’s a mouthful asian very versatile and simple that it consists of a bread or bun, cooked to the vapor , generally it is filling of meat or vegetables. However, today we can find many variations of stuffing and the preparation of the dough, which allows us to experiment with as many ingredients as you imagine.
Do you want to learn the recipe? So it won’t do to wait. Please take note and begin to change your dinners for international cuisine to get out of the routine!
Ingredients for 1 or 2 people
- Iberian pork – 50 grams
- Chives china
- Teriyaki sauce
- Flakes of dried chiles
- Fresh Cilantro
- Olive oil
How to make the recipe of Bao of iberian pork
- We started by cutting the piece of secret in strips. Put them in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce and a pinch of chili flakes dry.
- Stir to coat and set aside for half an hour.
- We continue by putting a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over high heat and place the strips of secrecy in the pan. The we spice it with salt and pepper.
- Cook another 3 minutes. Remove and cut into slices half a centimeter thick.
- We put the beams with parchment paper drilled into the steamer over a pan with half a glass of water.
- Cook the secret to 5 mins on all sides.
- When the bread is ready, open it with care and we put the secret inside.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, chives china cut very thin and a little chopped cilantro. Ready!
Notes and Tips
That’s it! What has seemed a very simple recipe?
Because if you liked not forget to leave us the 5 stars above, and share the recipe with a family member or friend who loves the food more exotic and spicy.
¡Until the next Chefs!
If you liked this recipe Bao iberian pork Meat Recipes.