Enjoy the video today we bring to you, it is of small Boats Mexican Old el Paso. A homemade recipe, simple and easy to do. A delicious dish that we have prepared with the fine products from our friends at Old El Paso.
These BOATS MEXICAN chicken are all a novelty delicious that lead to the mouth.
- Chicken breast fillet – 500 grams
- Green pepper – 1 unit
- Yellow bell pepper – 1 unit
- Onion – 1 unit
- Red pepper – 1 unit
- Seasoning for fajitas “Old El Paso” -1 on
- Boats MEXICAN – 1 package
- Mexican sauce “Old El Paso” – 1 jar
- Grated cheese – 100 grams
- Extra Virgin Olive oil – To taste
Steps of small Boats Mexican Old El Paso
- We lardones or strips the size of a finger of the chicken breasts.
- Cut the peppers into sticks of equal length as the chicken
- Then, cut the onion into thin julienne strips.
- Sauté first the onions and peppers in a frying pan with oil and when they become soft add the chicken strips, stir well to do the same for all parties.
- When the chicken is well cooked add the seasoning for fajitas “Old el Paso” and stir to distribute well. We can control the power of flavor by adding more or less seasoning of the envelope.
- Heat the boats mexican “Old El Paso” in the microwave for 15 seconds and fill with the chicken and vegetables seasoned.
- We put a tablespoon of mexican salsa on top and finish with the grated cheese, and we will have ready a delicious bite of Mexico on your plate, thanks to “Old El Paso”.
Notes and Tips
Add a squirt of lime juice or lemon and give a fresh touch that will ease your digestion and make it more lightweight.
You can also add to the sauce a little chopped cilantro, salsa, guacamole or white sauce of “Old El Paso”, the variations are endless.
If you like spicy try to decorate it with a few slices of jalapeño.