The Carpaccio of beef tenderloin is a recipe from Italy. Its simplicity and flavor is unmistakable and in addition, does not require much elaboration so that any with a minimum knowledge of cooking may be performed without difficulty.
I advise that you buy a noble flesh, without fat, especially beef, in this case beef, but also go well for a sirloin of beef. We will accompany a few thin slices of parmesan cheese.
Many cooks use in addition to a little bit of lemon to give flavor to the dish, but in this case we will omit, in my opinion, it overrides the taste of raw meat entirely, but this is only a personal opinion so you can test and choose what satisfies you.
As you know, this recipe is served in thin slices of sirloin, if your butcher does not have the means to cut it this way, don’t worry, I’ll tell you a trick home to cut the Carpaccio:
To do this, cut the steak very thin and place it on a plastic cooking something more rigid than the typical wrap, you add a few drops of oil and cover with another plastic, so that in the midst of us is the thin slices of tenderloin.
We pass a roller over the plastic with much care to not crack or separate the meat. In this way, you’ll find that the plates are still thinner, achieving the desired effect.
And if you want to try another Carpaccio, but this time of vegetables, I advise you to visit our Carpaccio of Zucchini, a recipe with a video that you will love.
Ingredients for Carpaccio of beef Sirloin with shavings of Parmesan Cheese for 2 persons
- Fillet of beef – 300 grams
- Grated parmesan cheese – to taste
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Pepper – 1 pinch
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 dash
How to make the recipe of Carpaccio of beef Sirloin with shavings of Parmesan Cheese
- Cut the block of sirloin into thin slices. As fine as possible and with a lot of patience. This is the touch of the plate so you must have special love and care in it’s step since the result of the recipe mainly depends on this. As I have explained in the introduction to the recipe, if your butcher does not have the adequate means to cut it so fine, use the advice that I have given you.
- Take the lid of a saucepan that about it as the dish that we will serve the carpaccio, place it mouth-down on the plastic of the sirloin that we’ve stretched with the roller, and with a knife cut along the edge until you get the piece cut with the circular shape of the lid of the pan.
- We separate plastics, and with much care not to break the circular shape place the meat on the plate. This will occupy the whole surface and you get a visual effect very elegant.
- We take on the meat pepper, salt and a squirt of oil on top. Let chill for that the flesh dies and it is that feeling of raw. With the plastic earlier to spread the oil from the sheets and walked away.
- While the meat rests, cut the shavings of parmesan cheese on top.
Notes and Tips
As I said at the beginning, a very simple recipe, which anyone can elaborate and exquisite. I encourage you to do and tell me the result. As you know, also you can ask me your questions in the comments or on social networks. To take advantage of!
If you liked this recipe of Carpaccio of beef Sirloin with shavings of Parmesan Cheese Meat Recipes.