Hello Chefs! Today we want to show you a new recipe that we hope to surprise you. It is very easy to prepare, is healthy and is very rich. It is a eggplant stuffed with meat-style Kebab, possibly one of our vegetable recipes more original.
In this case we have selected the style beef Kebab because, despite what you may think, the brand Ozturk produces its product in the traditional way and handcrafted. To do this, carefully selected the best meats and spices on Turkish market.
In fact, they have been awarded with the Superior Taste Award made by a jury of 200 expert chefs, in recognition of the flavour and the quality of their product.
If you want to know more, on the web page of Ozturk you will find all the information about their products.
Eggplants are one of the vegetables most commonly used to fill thanks to its shape. Containing more than 92% of water, so that among its many health benefits, stands out for being a food rich in fiber. Helps to eliminate the cholesterol from other foods, protect the liver and also contains antioxidants.
To take advantage of all the properties of the eggplant, it is necessary to prepare it properly, so you don’t miss our tips for cooking eggplant.
Then we show you our recipe of eggplants stuffed with meat-style Kebab, you try it and tell us!
Ingredients for 1 person
- Sliced beef – 100 grams
- Eggplant – 1 unit
- Onion small – 1 unit
- Peppers of color – 3 units
- Grated cheese for gratin – Half cup
- Olive oil – 30 ml.
- Pepper – 4 oz
- Salt – 4 oz
- Cloves of garlic – 2 units
How to make the recipe of Eggplants stuffed with meat style Kebab
- Our first step will be to cut by half the eggplant and we practiced a few cross cuts to help it cook better on the inside. What we’re going to cook in a way super easy and fast.
- We plugged the two halves of the eggplant with a plate and take to the microwave to maximum power for 5 minutes. If we see that need a little more time, we can heat 2 more minutes. And we already have our eggplant cooked in the microwave!! The two halves will be so tender that a spoon or a knife we can vaciarles the pulp very easily. The skin of the aubergine is not the one we will use, and the reserve (as the pulp of the eggplant) to the end of the recipe.
- Then, we’re going to heat the drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan. Add the onion and started to pocharla. This means that we will freirla to a simmer. Then, add the garlic and wait to poche also, along with the onion. Then add the bell pepper (we use only half of each bell pepper color).
- Five minutes before that it is all poached, add the meat and give it a few spins, for which all the ingredients are combined. At this time we will add a pinch of pepper and salt and stir well until everything is cooked.
- Finally add the pulp of the aubergines that we had cooked previously our fill of the pan. Mix all the ingredients and stopped the fire.
- ¡The time has come to fill the eggplants! We already have the skin of the eggplants stretched into a source of crystal and what we will do is plump the skin of the eggplant with the mixture that we have prepared in the pan. Now we only need to add above the fill a little bit of grated cheese to give a touch spectacular. The idea is that this cheese is based, so that can lie down the amount of cheese to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (or 355ºF) and when it is hot, take the source of glass with the halves of the berenja, for 5 minutes in the mode of the grating.
What has seemed to our recipe of eggplants stuffed with meat style Kebabs? Sure that up to now the you cooked with other fillers, you tell us what!
In the supermarket: you can find different types of eggplants, which are differentiated primarily by their shape and color. In this case we have chosen to cook an eggplant with oval-shaped, of a dark violet color.
Remember: that here you have more kebab recipes if you want to continue informing you. If you are looking for more healthy recipes that you can include the meat style Kebabs, both recipes are very easy.
We will continue posting more recipes varied so that you can innovate in the kitchen and demonstrate that eating healthy and rich is not incompatible. If you liked this recipe of Eggplant stuffed with meat-style Kebab find similar ones on Meat Recipes & Vegetable recipes