Today I share a new recipe made with the robot to kitchen KCook from the house of Kenwood. If in previous occasions, I teach to make a rich chicken in red wine or a cream of carrot and cheese, in the recipe of today we propose the development of a beef meatballs in almond sauce. To prepare this dish we have made use of several of the functions that the KCook offers us. In the first place, we have used the steam function to cook the meatballs.
- Kenwood KMM021 7QT Chef Titanium Kitchen Machine
- Kenwood Multi kcook Recipe Collection Book
- Kenwood KAM573ME Set of 2 Robot Accessories
- Ingredients for 3-4 people:
- Preparation of the Recipe
- European-designed motor with twice the power of ordinary stand mixers delivers the right amount of torque and handles the heaviest dough loads. Dual Motor Ventilation prolongs motor life.
- Kenwood's electronic variable speed control allows ingredients to gradually incorporate before mixing them at high speeds, so they stay in the bowl and not on your countertop.
- Four built-in speed hubs allow you to add Kenwood attachments
- 7QT solid stainless steel work bowl with rugged handles, easy to remove from the machine. dishwasher safe (along with all the tools)
- Includes 3 professional-quality, stainless steel bowl tools: power whisk, dough hook , the unique K-Beater (specially designed for maximum mixing performance)
- 216 Pages
- recettes végétariennes
- Recipes of meat and poultry
- Volume of fish and seafood
- Kit of 2 accessories. Fits Chef Robots Chef XL
- KAX95ME chopper
- At34 slimming grater and 7 discs
The program of steam cooking allows us to cook healthy, and respectful with the product, as this type of cooking keeps intact much of the vitamins and minerals present in food. With this function we can cook all kinds of ingredients (meat, fish, vegetables, etc.) without added fat and very little time.
Once we have lists the meatballs, continue to prepare the sauce, to do this, we activated the program for soups and creams. This program incorporates various stages that are set in motion with just the press of a button. At the end of each phase the KCook warns us to us to add the ingredients which correspond or to tell us that the dish is already ready.
For the preparation of this recipe we only have to peel a few cloves of garlic and chop an onion. After incorporating the ingredients into the bowl, select the appropriate program, and the KCook is in charge of everything else. Without much effort, and in a very short time, we will have ready this delicious dish. It’s as simple as that!
If you like meatballs in our page you can find other delicious recipes, such as, for example, our delicious meatballs of hake and nuts.
Ingredients for 3-4 people:
For the meatballs:
- Minced meat – 400 grams
- Egg – 1 unit
- Cloves of garlic – 2 units
- Parsley – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste
- Breadcrumbs – 50 grams
- Milk – 30 grams
For the sauce:
- Almonds – 75 grams
- Water – 150 ml
- White wine – 150 ml
- Tomato sauce – 100 grams
- Onion – 1 unit
- Cloves of garlic – 2 units
- Olive oil – 30 grams
- Sweet paprika – 1 teaspoon
- Saffron – 0.1 gram
- Salt – to taste
Preparation of the Recipe
- We link the steel bowl to the base and put the blades.
- Peel the clove of garlic.
- Put into the bowl the garlic clove and the parsley. Adjust the lid and put the plug. Acting on the button chop for a few seconds to grind both ingredients.
- We removed the cover, cleaned with the spatula the walls of the bowl and replace the blades by the blade remover.
- Add the rest of ingredients to form the dough of the meatballs. We schedule two minutes, without heat, in the level of removal 1. In this way, the KCook mix evenly all the ingredients.
- Then, we aceitamos slightly hands and form meatballs the size of a golf ball.
- Clean the bowl and pour in water to start the steaming. We must not exceed the maximum filling level that is marked in the glass.
- We introduce in the bowl, the basket for steam cooking. We shape the meatballs into the basket. We adjusted the cap and the stopper. Press the button to activate the program of steaming and we mark a time of 20 minutes.
- Completed the program, removed the lid, took up the basket and discard the water left in the bowl.
- Then prepare the sauce, to do this, peel the garlic, and after cut ends off onion, cut in half and peel.
- Adjust the blades in the bowl. Add the garlic, onion, and almonds. Acting on the button chop for a few seconds until the three ingredients are finely crushed.
- We changed the blade for the shovel to remove. We cleaned the walls of the bowl with the spatula and add a little olive oil. Adjust the lid and, after activating the program for creams and soups, press the start/stop button, with this began the phase 1 of this program.
- Finished phase 1, press the button start/pause. We removed the cover, cleaned with the spatula on the walls of the bowl and change the blade by the blade remover. If you do not want a sauce with a fine texture you can leave the blade remover, we have preferred to change it to be able to blend the sauce when finished cooking. Once adjusted the knives we put in the bowl the rest of ingredients.
- Then press the button start/pause with what we set in motion phase two of the program for creams and soups. If you wish, you can remove the cap from the lid to facilitate the exit of steam and the sauce thickens.
- Finished phase 2, blend the sauce, to do this, we put back the stopper and push the button, chop until you reach the processing speed is adequate.
- Finally, incorporaramos the bowl the meatballs to infuse with the sauce. If we want to, we can warm them for a few minutes, to do this, remove the blades and, after adding the meatballs, we program 5 minutes to maximum temperature without stirring.
- After 5 minutes, remove the bowl from the base and serve our meatballs.
Some good tips
If you want, you can toast the almonds in a frying pan or in the oven to enhance the flavor of the sauce from Meat Recipes. In the preparation of sauces and creams, the blades can also play the action of removing to the that is designed the blade KCook.
Last update on 2020-08-13