Good Chefs! How are you today? We eager to explain to you a new recipe. On this occasion it is a dish of Meatballs with red curry, a new way of preparing your meatballs which delight the entire family. On this occasion, we will accompany you a little bit of curry sauce, a perfect choice and a different way of eating recipe as traditional, if you’re tired of preparing them as always.
In addition, if the sauce has come out spectacular and you want to reserve it for consumption in later days, do not miss our entry in which we talk about 4 simple tips to correctly preserve your sauces, both homemade as the ones you buy normally at the supermarket.
To prepare this recipe you can choose the meat you like the most, both pork, like beef, like chicken. Our recommendation is that you bet for the white meat rather than red, as they have more fats and substances that are harmful if we consume them in excess.
With this recipe you can prepare in just a few minutes, you will get the best tupperware to the office and not get tired of eating always the same thing. In addition, the ingredients are easy to find in food shops asian or big supermarkets.
Do you want to discover the ingredients that you will need and the steps to follow? I might as well take a pad and pen to start!
Ingredients for 2 people
- Red Curry paste – 2 tablespoons
- Clove of garlic – 1 unit
- Onion – Half unit
- Minced meat – 250 grams
- Egg – 1 unit
- Flour – 2 tablespoons
- Coconut milk – 200 ml
- Chilli pepper – To taste
- Olive oil – To taste
- Turmeric – To taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- Ginger – To taste
How to make the recipe of Meatballs with red curry
- We started with the meatballs: Put the meat in a bowl and add the minced garlic, salt, pepper and spices to taste, chili pepper, ginger, turmeric. We also add the egg and mix well.
- Once we do this, we form the meatballs and rebozamos lightly with flour.
- In a frying pan with a splash of oil and add the chopped onion and when golden add the meatballs.
- Cook a couple of minutes and remove along with the onion.
- In that same pan add the coconut milk and the curry paste. Mix well and we spice it up again with the spices chosen and the lemon juice.
- Cook the sauce for a couple of minutes and then add the meatballs and onion. Leave it to finish cooking well on the inside for 20 minutes.
- We can serve the meatballs with cooked rice and you get a full menu and tasty.
Notes and Tips
And since you’d have the recipe! What has been easy? If so, don’t forget to either let us in comments, like any questions that you have.
In principle, it is a very easy recipe, so you’ll only need to follow the steps that we have detailed and bring a few guests to try it out. And you will be the host perfect!
And if you want to know more recipes of Meatballs you’re in luck because we recommend this for Meatballs in Tomato Sauce, perfect for a day of celebration and that will delight the little ones.
Don’t miss this and more recipes on our Youtube Channel! Follow us and share the recipe that you like with a family member or friend stoves you are interested in.
¡Until the next Chefs!
If you liked this recipe of Meatballs with red curry Meat Recipes.